Сайт пошуку роботи №1 в Україні
Medical Advisor, Manager
- PERSONNEL Агентство
- Вид зайнятості:
- повна зайнятість
- Досвід роботи від 2 років
Our Client, a well-known multinational company, one of the world’s leaders in pharmaceutical domain, is announcing an opening of Medical Advisor (Manager) position.
- developing and maintaining in depth knowledge for assigned product (s)/ relevant therapeutic area (s) through attendance and/ or participation at key internal meetings/ training sessions, relevant congresses, seminars and by regular self-study of the national and International literature;
- providing medical/ scientific input into marketing strategy and key commercial initiatives;
- monitoring evironment for competitive intelligence (product strategies, studies, commercial messages, positioning) and communicate within Company;
- executing expert medical/ scientific advice for assigned products and related therapeutic areas, including responding to unsolicited and internal requests for scientific/ technical information;
- developing, contributing to development of core medical/ scientific documents;
- screening relevant literature, other information from relevant scientific societies meetings and conferences, developing summaries of key messages for use within Company;
- maintaining professional and credible relationships with thought leaders/ external experts and academic centers;
- planning and participating in local medical advisory boards, scientific and disease awareness events;
- participating in scientific congresses and discussions;
- delivering scientific presentations and medical education programs to healthcare professionals individually or in groups;
- preparing requests for approval of local Medical activities;
- developing and delivering high quality training materials and education programs for relevant product (s) and therapy area (s);
- delivering training to sales force and other departments;
- serving as strategic partner and provide medical insights to cross functional groups;
- participating in and providing medical/ scientific input into execution of clinical trial or clinical research related activities;
- ensuring compliance with all applicable national laws and regulations, guidelines, codes of conduct, Company policies and procedures.
- University Degree in Medicine;
- 2+ yearsof experience on a similar position;
- fluent knowledge of English;
- excellent organizational and communication skills;
- result-orientation, ability to work under pressure and multitask.
- challenging job in a multinational environment;
- competitive salary;
- good compensation package.