Social Media Manager
Depending on results of interview
- FinanceMagnates LTD
- Вид зайнятості:
- повна зайнятість
- Досвід роботи від 2 років, вища освіта
Finance Magnates, a global B2B provider of multi-asset trading news, research and events with special focus on electronic trading, banking, and investing, is looking for a Social Media Specialist to liven up our presence on social media and guide the development of our ever-expanding community of users.
Finance Magnates is a rapidly growing, global financial information hub. We are looking for a driven individual who will be able to convert data into traffic.
The goal is to increase Finance Magnates' social media and referral traffic by exploiting social media assets, advertising campaigns, as well as forming an ongoing presence on popular industry pages and trading forums.
- Managing the social media marketing strategy for Finance Magnates; focusing on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook.
- Execution of all social media activities (i.e. tweeting, sharing, engaging, liking, increasing social reach, building advertising campaigns, optimization etc)
- Communicating in a professional, but unique social media «voice»
- Creating social media campaigns and calls-to-action that drive target clients to our site and generate leads.
- Spending hours on LinkedIn every day engaging with our target audiences by sharing content, finding ways to grow LinkedIn company followership, and improve overall engagement with our LinkedIn Company Page.
- Staying ahead of the curve in leveraging LinkedIn as a professional social media network and as a content hub, such as leveraging LinkedIn Publishing Platform to understand influential content that is shared and the people who are sharing them.
- Tweeting at least 10 times a day while engaging influencers to increase the followership of our social media profiles; receiving multiple mentions and retweets in the process.
- Posting several Facebook posts each day and finding new ways to leverage Facebook for professional and business purposes.
- Implementing Social Media SEO tactics aligned with our keyword and SEO strategies.
- 2+ Years of Social Media Marketing experience in a corporate marketing or agency marketing role.
- 2+ Years of Social Media Marketing in a B2B capacity. In other words, the primary target audience you’ve been chatting up on social media over the past couple years are business people, professionals, decision makers, and industry thought leaders.
- 2+ Years of Social Media Marketing experience on all major social media platforms — LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Google+, YouTube, and SlideShare.
- Impeccable attention to detail.
- Exceptional business writing skills and can visualize as well as convey a message into relevant and interesting content.
- Expert level skills in using and navigating social media networks' native web apps, 3rd party social media tools, and «the internet» to run it all.
- Strong written and verbal English communication
- Strong design sense
- Ongoing campaign optimization
- Provide reporting on the results of social media campaigns
A few reasons why you’d want to work at Finance Magnates and confirm whether you’re a good fit for this position:
- You are self-motivated, hungry for a challenge, and looking to make an immediate impact.
- You are fully entrenched in social media culture and understand the fine line of managing a professional, but effective social media presence.
- You want to work hard and be part of a fun, growing company.
- You have an advanced understanding of web technology and how it supports marketing.
- You like writing and are good at it, and have strong proofreading capabilities.
- You have strong marketing foundational knowledge.
- You like to analyze complex business challenges and come up with creative ways to solve them.
- You are organized and can work independently.
- You understand how to analyze metrics/data, and how to segment and report it in a logical way
- You are smart, creative, accountable, willing to go the extra mile, and really «get it».
Are you looking for possibilities to thrive in a dynamic international company? If you are one of them, you are welcome to send us CV and join us!