- Cloud Linux Inc
- Дніпро (Дніпропетровськ)
- Вид зайнятості:
- повна зайнятість, дистанційна робота
- Досвід роботи від 1 року
It’s a full time, remote job. You will be writing JS scripts for various components of our software.
This position is perfect for someone who wants to grow their skill set as a programmer. As you progress and improve your coding skills & knowledge of our software, you will be presented with more and more challenging tasks within our company.
What is most important — we offer you ability to work with cool front-end technologies, try new things, explore and learn.
If you are young, talented and want to improve your skill set, don’t hesitate and send your resume to us.
- Basic Algorithms and data structures.
- Knowledge of Angular2, TypeScript, Webpack is a huge plus.
- Shell scripting is a plus.
- Knowledge of C, PHP, Perl and Python is a plus.
- Able to read code.
- Ability to read and write in English.
Your Experience and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Security, Mathematics, or related discipline from an accredited college or university is desired.
- Fast-learning, proactivity and use new technologies
- Desire to work in a fast paced growing deadline driven start-up environment
- Strong self-motivation, ability to deliver results under a limited supervision
- Ability to work in a team and independently
- Open to and values collaboration and feedback from others
- Ability to make decisions and be accountable for decisions and actions
- Ability to independently analyze a task and find a right solution
- Great opportunity for professional development within young and fast-growing company
- Interesting and challenging projects
- Remote work with long-term employment on full-time basis under contract
- High-level compensation based on the performance reviews
- Salary in US dollars
- Quarterly bonuses
- Stock options of the company
- Flexible working hours
- Paid one month vacation per year and sick leaves
- Medical insurance (in Ukraine only)
- Days off on national holidays
- English Language training
- Tasks with the challenge
- Knowledge Exchange