- Вид зайнятості:
- повна зайнятість
- Досвід роботи від 2 років, вища освіта
The customer is an independent software development company focused on providing the best possible SaaS solutions for the gaming industry. All products and services are built with an emphasis on integration, flexibility, and high quality at affordable prices. While the products work extremely well together, they equally fit independently into other platforms, that being in-house or with any third-party software.
You will be working on the backoffice of our sports betting platform inside an application written in AngularJS that contains all the backoffices for all our products as a single unified SPA that will allow us to provide a single unified experience to our customers. We use a wide array of technologies and like to stay on the bleeding edge so you will be hacking on AngularJS, node.js for some CLI tools and backend services, CouchDB for component metadata storage, bower and npm (transitioning to just npm) for dependency management. We also have webpack as our build tool of choice, deploy containerized apps via docker and we do all this via a continuous delivery pipeline.
- Experience creating fast performing interfaces using jQuery and other JS frameworks;
- Proven interest in testing, review and code quality;
- Advanced knowledge of HTML 5 and CSS3;
- Passion for learning and perfecting skills by means of reading books, articles and participating in JS communities;
- Good English, both written and spoken;
- Clear understanding of MVC patterns and flavors;
- Experience using React, Backbone, Angular, Ember or similar MV* frameworks;
- Project portfolio.