- Контактное лицо:
- Елена Белоусова
- +380934408430 +30967330790
- Вид занятости:
- полная занятость
- Опыт работы от 2 лет, высшее образование
Epom offers cross-platform ad-serving solutions for ad campaign management, monitoring and optimization. Our unified platform enables customers to serve ads for desktop and mobile devices, on websites and in apps.
We are looking for a candidate who is experienced with content management best practices, has strong analytical skills, and is very self-driven. The position will be critical for driving our company’s goals forward with the help of predefined content strategy.
You will have to:
- Negotiate the publication of our content on leading industry resources;
- Develop creative ideas and concepts;
- Create and edit a variety of content (website page copy, premium content offers, blog posts, etc.), interpret technical language into engaging, easy-to-understand content;
- Monitor feedback about our projects;
- Plan, execute, and manage PR engagement strategies.
- Ensure that meaningful, educational, and relevant content is placed in the appropriate areas of our website;
- Define success metrics for content projects, and partner with various internal and external teams to evaluate the progress of the project;
- Review and edit content provided by external and internal sources;
To succeed in this role you should fulfil the following requirements:
- Advanced level of English is a must;
- Great written and oral communication skills;
- Great research and organizational skills;
- Experience in Public Relations;
- Passion for all things digital and strong understanding of the industry;
- Understanding of web technologies, common web browser capabilities, SEO and digital marketing principles, familiarity with CMS platforms and web analytics software;
- Existing relationships with English-speaking journalists and bloggers operating in the IT industry are welcomed.
- Competitive salary and opportunities for professional growth;
- 24-day paid vacation, 100% paid sick leave;
- 8-hour working day and 5-day working week;
- Medical insurance;
- Interesting and challenging work on long-term projects in a friendly team;
- Office in the centre of the city (5-minute walk from Maidan Nezalezhnosti);
Please submit your CV written in English.