- Контактное лицо:
- Виктория Анисимова
- 050 465 42 01
- Вид занятости:
- полная занятость
- Опыт работы от 2 лет, высшее образование
Technical Support Engineer wanted!
PortaOne’s Technical Support Team is dedicated to providing world-class technical assistance to our customers, working with them as partners to ensure that software solutions are deployed, maintained and upgraded in an efficient manner.
Position:The Technical Support Engineer position contributes to the company’s Customers success by:
- Helping customers get the maximum benefit from our software products by assisting them in applying the fundamentals and features to their projects as well as issues troubleshooting. In doing so, you will gain an accelerated and broad knowledge of principles and nuances of a wide variety of software components across many companies in telecommunication industry.
- Communicating with customers in a professional manner through ticketing system and occasionally via chat or phone. Ensure timely resolution of all production issues meeting or exceeding SLA’s.
- Occasionally assisting customers onsite (our customers' offices are located on all populated continents).
Don’t know how to deal with some issue? Don’t worry, we have solutions for most problems well documented and a great team to help you rapidly build your basic knowledge.
We will teach you to manage customer expectations and escalations and de-escalate the situation.
- Сustomer oriented approach
- Intermediate English (B1)
- Familiarity with Linux/UNIX command line tools/environment
- Intermediate knowledge of TCP/IP networking, network protocol and packet analysis
- Experience with MySQL or other SQL database
- Previous experience in support function will be highly appreciated
- Technical background and IT education is a huge plus
- Scripting skills (bash, perl or python) is a plus
- Opportunity to communicate with U.S. retail business representatives
- Competitive salary
- English classes
- Paid vacations: 24 business days; Compensatory leaves and paid Sick days
- Great working conditions and comfortable office (downtown — business center near metro station Kontraktova)
- Professional trainings
- Corporate events and a great team and friendly atmosphere
PortaOne creates software solutions enabling telecommunication service providers and carriers to offer multiple voice, data, and converged services on a single platform named PortaSwitch.
PortaOne products are built around a converged carrier-grade billing platform combined with a class 4−5 SIP softswitch and media applications for conferencing, IVR and unified messaging.
Our billing is RADIUS based and compatible with major SBC and media gateway vendors. It can process real time prepaid and postpaid charges for voice and video calls, Internet connectivity, MVNO and IPTV services, WiFi/WiMAX access, data and faxes, or one-time events such as SMS or a pay-per-view movie.
PortaSwitch is a unified platform for telecommunication service providers, wholesale carriers, ISP, MVNO and NGN operators for unifying voice, messaging, and data traffic within a single converged network.
PortaSwitch provides various prepaid, postpaid, retail and wholesale telecommunication services, including calling cards, Vonage- and Skype-like services, CLEC type services, MVNO & MVNE, ISP, WiMAX & WiFi and much more. It includes 2 main components:
http://portaone.com/portabilling/, a business and operation support system (B/OSS) designed for telecommunication service providers to manage end-to-end telecom service networks
http://portaone.com/portasip/ is a clusterable and highly scalable SIP softswitch of class 4 and class 5 with media application that plays IVR (voice prompts). It offers a variety of both advanced class 5 features for hosted IPPBX or IP Centrex services as well as the majority of functionality normally attributed to session border controllers (SBC)
PortaOne serves 400+ clients in over 80 countries around the globe. Our customers are:
- International and domestic http://portaone.com/solutions/VoIP-wholesale/
- Long distance carriers and NGN operators
- National telcos and CLEC
- WiMAX, WiFi, and broadband http://portaone.com/solutions/internet/
- http://portaone.com/solutions/MVNO, and
- various types of http://portaone.com/solutions/solutions-for-itsp/ with subscribers on all 5 inhabited continents: Europe and Asia, the Americas, Africa and Australia.
Here is what our customers had to say about the http://portaone.com/solutions/solutions-for-itsp/ for carriers and service providers PortaOne offers: http://portaone.com/company/customers/ These testimonials are offered for information purposes only, and in no way indicate a customer’s willingness to handle direct inquiries regarding PortaOne products or services. If you are interested in finding out more about us, we kindly ask that you http://portaone.com/company/contacts/ PortaOne sales.