- Контактное лицо:
- Joanna Kurkiewicz
- Другие страны
- Вид занятости:
- полная занятость
- Опыт работы от 2 лет
Puretech, fast-growing software company seeks a motivated and experienced Java Developer to join a talented and focused agile team/company based in Wroclaw/Poland.
The role involves independent and team-based work on Java EE web applications for data processing, analytics and reporting. The essential functions of the position are:
* Design, Implement and Test software as per specifications.
* Understand & Participate in functional and technical design documents creation.
* Learn & Adopt Java Web Platform technologies
* 2+ years of Java (SE,EE) development experience
* Spring, Spring Data, JPA & Hibernate
* Demonstrable experience of web application development
* Object Oriented Programming, design patterns, best practices
* Good English communication skills — both written and oral
* A good understanding of Web Technologies and the MVC pattern
* A willingness to learn quickly in a fast-moving environment Useful Skills:
* GWT, Vaadin, Angular
* jBPM, Drools
* Issue tracking (Jira, Redmine)
* Version Control (Git, Subversion)
* Agile methodologies (Scrum)
* Basic Polish communication skills
Education: Degree level 2:1 or above; good secondary grades.
Full-time employment for an indefinite period
Pleasant work environment
Opportunities for self-fulfilment and professional growth (inc. professional certificates)
Opportunities for further education (professional, language)
Relocation assistance available
The initial interview must be done via Skype and it will be approximately 30 — 60 minutes in duration