- American Medical Centers
- Вид занятости:
- неполная занятость
American Medical Centersis a regional health services provider that owns and manages ambulatory care and outpatient care facilities in Ukraine and Eastern Europe. American Medical Centers employs more than 150 professionals and medical Healthcare Associates, providing direct patient care, emergency assistance, and access to all medical specialties, from Cardiology to Neurosurgery. All American Medical Centers and partner facilities are recognized by the worlds leading healthcare institutions and are fully licensed hospitals and clinics.
At this time we are looking for a Gynecologist
Gynecologist Job Duties:
- Collect, record, and maintain patient information, such as medical histories, reports, and examination results
- Treat diseases of female organs
- Care for and treat women during prenatal and postnatal periods
- Prescribe or administer therapy, medication, and other specialized medical care to treat or prevent illness, disease, or injury
- Analyze records, reports, test results, or examination information to diagnose medical condition of patient
- Explain procedures and discuss test results or prescribed treatments with patients
- Monitor patients' conditions and progress and reevaluate treatments as necessary
- Refer patient to medical specialist or other practitioner when necessary
- Direct and coordinate activities of nurses, assistants, specialists, therapists, and other medical staff
- Consult with or provide consulting services to other physicians
- Must have successfully completed an internship and residency in Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Be able to read, write, speak and understand English to effectively communicate with all patients and other health care providers.
- Continue education requirements annually to maintain clinic credentials, enhance competencies and augment professional skills
- Have excellent typing skills and experience using computers with programs specifically for electronic medical records documentation.
- excellent communication skills and an ability to interact with patients and their families, as well as colleagues, administrators and co-workers