Front-end Engineer for Uplay PC
- Ubisoft Kiev Ukraine VIP
- Вид занятости:
- полная занятость
- Опыт работы от 2 лет
Do you want to see your name in credits of all Ubisoft game? Do you think that PC is the future of gaming? Are you excited by the idea of communicating with IT professionals from all over the world? Are you obsessed by continuously improving what you’re doing? Are you passionate about technology and video games? Come and meet us!
Uplay PC is not a game, but a set of services and an application for gamers and PC game developers.
Our team in Kiev, together with the team from Ubisoft Massive in Sweden works on Uplay PC client part, a Windows application that strives to make the process of purchasing, downloading, installing, playing, sharing and appreciating games on PC as easy as possible.
In case you feel confident that you match the vacancy below, please send us your updated resume: [отправить резюме]
- Strong skills in libraries such as JQuery, Knockout.js, etc.
- Understanding of visual and interaction design
- Experience in responsive and adaptive web design
- Working experience with other programming languages
- Good verbal and written command of English is a must
- Degree in Computer science or related field is a plus
Core tech are Knockout and .less CSS
- Write modular and scalable CSS with SASS
- Develop AngularJS based web applications
- Improve the user experience of web applications together with UX designers
- Use AB tests to drive the development of new features and products
- Create automated tests (unit and integration tests) using Karma, Jasmine, Selenium and similar tools
- Responsible: ability to identify root cause and will to solve properly the problem
- Initiative: rise and bring problems to the table, propose improvements of the system
- Thorough: carefully verify everything on critical stages of the project
- Team player: communicate and work in the developers team
What we offer:
- Access to cutting-edge hardware
- Proficient and fun-to-work-with colleagues
- Opportunity to travel abroad to meet your colleagues from other studios
- Medical / life insurance
- English/French courses
Due to the high number of applications which we regularly receive, regrettably we only respond to successful candidates. If you haven’t heard from us within 14 days then please assume that you have not been selected on this occasion, but don’t worry. We’ll retain your details with the intention of keeping you informed of other suitable opportunities that may arise.