.Net developer for Tobii Pro
- Ciklum VIP
- Вид занятости:
- полная занятость
On behalf of Tobii (http://www.tobii.com/) Ciklum is looking for a Middle/Senior .Net developer to join Kiev team on full-time basis.
Eye tracking is a technique that measures exactly where a person is looking on a screen, and is about to revolutionize our world just like the mouse did 20 years ago. Tobii (http://www.tobii.com/) is leading this revolution. Tobii is a growing company that develops eye tracking products for researchers, people with disabilities, interaction designers and advertising agencies.
As a developer in Tobii you will be using the latest technologies in combination with modern tools to obtain the most efficient working environment. Tobii strives for loose coupling, maintainability, testability and extensibility. Tobii works in small, effective and agile teams (4−6 persons), often closely together with Product Owner located in Stockholm, Sweden.
You will enjoy working in a closely knit agile team to deliver value to our end customers. The team, together with Stockholm teams working on the same application platform, owns the whole implementation including frameworks for automated testing and continuous integration!
If this sounds interesting and you know that you are better than most in your field — please apply for this position!
- Develop functionality across eye tracking software;
- Produce maintainable and testable code following best OOP/OOD practices;
- Code reviews;
- Communicate withAgile teams in Kyiv and Stockholm working on same set of products in agile environment;
- Good problem solving skils and ability to take decisions in application design.
- At least 3 years professional experience as a programmer with .NET/C#;
- Deep understanding of multithreading;
- Good knowledge in OOA/D and SOLID principles and accustomed to TDD;
- Dependency injections;
- Unit testing, Nunit;
- Self-organized and motivatedteam player who sees the value of good communication with teammates;
- Good skills in English, both verbally and in writing;
- Good analytical skills;
- Beingresponsible and proactive.
- Experience in development of desktop applications for Windows;
- Experience in developing WPF applications using MVVM pattern;
- Entity Framework;
- Experience in working with one of the IoC container.
Established in 2002, Ciklum is a leading Danish supplier of technical personnel and teams, software development and agile business consulting to high growth companies globally. Ciklum currently employs more than 2500 specialists in our offices and technical development centers in Ukraine and Belarus.
Ciklum is recognized as CeBIT 2010 Top 20 innovative company delivering services/products for small and medium sized companies, and named the 2010, 2011 and 2012 Top 100 Global Services provider. Most recently Gartner Inc. named Ciklum as a «Cool Vendor» in its ‘Cool Vendors in Application Services, 2013' report.
Unlike the traditional project outsourcing model, we help over 200 of our clients establish their own development centers in one of our nearshore development locations where they outsource, completely or partially, their software development. This is the equivalent of having your in-house IT specialists, but for a significantly lower cost and with less administrative nuisances. Ciklum clients can gain control over their IT processes and systems and get more value from the resources they already have. We surround each client team with knowledge sharing activities to foster a profitable and productive work environment during their entire outsourcing experience, including social events, strong infrastructure, financial and administrative support, Q&A and Agile, Business and DevOps consulting services.
Join Ciklum and «Cross the Borders» together with us! If you are interested — please send your CV to [отправить резюме]