- American Medical Centers
- Контактное лицо:
- (044) 490-76-00
- Вид занятости:
- полная занятость, неполная занятость
- Опыт работы от 5 лет, высшее образование
American Medical Centers is a regional health services provider that owns and manages ambulatory care and outpatient care facilities in Ukraine and Eastern Europe. American Medical Centers employs more than 150 professionals and medical Healthcare Associates, providing direct patient care, emergency assistance, and access to all medical specialties, from Cardiology to Neurosurgery. All American Medical Centers and partner facilities are recognized by the worlds leading healthcare institutions and are fully licensed hospitals and clinics. At this time we are looking for a Family Physician
Family Physician Job Duties:
- Prescribe or administer treatment, therapy, medication, vaccination, and other specialized medical care to treat or prevent illness, disease, or injury
- Order, perform, and interpret tests and analyze records, reports, and examination information to diagnose patients' condition
- Collect, record, and maintain patient information, such as medical history, reports, and examination results
- Monitor patients' conditions and progress and reevaluate treatments as necessary
- Explain procedures and discuss test results or prescribed treatments with patients
- Refer patients to medical specialists or other practitioners when necessary
- Coordinate work with nurses, rehabilitation therapists, pharmacists, psychologists, and other health care providers
- Direct and coordinate activities of nurses, students, assistants, specialists, therapists, and other medical staff
- Must have successfully completed an internship and residency in Family Medicine
- Be able to read, write, speak and understand English to effectively communicate with all patients and other health care providers.
- Continue education requirements annually to maintain clinic credentials, enhance competencies and augment professional skills
- Have excellent typing skills and experience using computers with programs specifically for electronic medical records documentation.
- excellent communication skills and an ability to interact with patients and their families, as well as colleagues, administrators and co-workers
If you are interested in this position, please respond with your cover letter and CV.