PHP/Symfony2 Team Lead
- Svitla Systems Inc.
- Вид занятости:
- полная занятость, удаленная работа
- Опыт работы от 5 лет, высшее образование
Svitla Systems Inc. is looking for a PHP/Symfony2 Team Lead for full-time position (40 hours per week) in Ukraine.
Our customer is the company founded in 2012, with the idea that multi-channel businesses need a CRM built for their needs. This is also the company that offers developers the exact business application platform they’ve been looking for, by combining the tools they need.
The team will be involved in the product development. The team will be assigned tasks by the VP of engineering to develop features and capabilities for the product. The team lead will have meetings with VP of engineering to discuss high level features/epics and the lead will have to work with the team on grooming, develop stories, time and task management, control deliverables, quality etc. The lead is expected to contribute from their knowledge and voice opinion if they think things can be done better.
- Good object-oriented design (OOD) skills;
- Strong knowledge of PHP 5.4+;
- Strong knowledge of SQL and MySQL server;
- Experience with Symfony2;
- Experience in database design;
- Experience with at least one web MVC framework;
- Experience with PHPUnit and automation testing;
- Basic knowledge of SOAP and REST;
- Good communication skills;
- Pre-Intermediate level of spoken English.
Will be a plus:
- Experience with such extreme programming practices like Continuous Integration, planning, code review is a big plus;
- Experience with Magento;
- Experience with CRM;
- Experience with Backbone, Underscore, Twitter Bootstrap;
- Knowledge of PostgreSQL and Oracle.
What we love about Svitla Systems:
- Flexible working day start & stop times;
- We have English classes, professional and personal trainings, conferences and webinars;
- Competitive compensation, including equity options with regular performance based salary and career development reviews;
- Medical Insurance (health, dental), employee assistance program;
- Personal time off: paid vacation and holidays. Work hard, play hard, right?
- We’re very fast-paced, hard-working, and love to have fun! Our cool co-workers play soccer, poker, go skiing, biking, hiking, movie watching or just talking;
- We have tasty birthday cakes, lunch bunch and subsidized drinks and snacks, funny celebrations, team outings and unforgettable corporate events;
- We are always happy to meet the newbie colleagues and their new ideas.
If you are interested in our vacancy, please send your CV to [отправить резюме]
We will be happy to see you in our friendly team :)