- Astound Commerce VIP
- Вид занятости:
- полная занятость
- Опыт работы от 2 лет, высшее образование
The QA Engineer will be part of a high-performance feature-driven QA team responsible for building and testing complex e-commerce solutions. Entry level of proficiency (Junior, Middle or Senior QA Engineer) will be determined on the interview.
- Minimum 2 year of software testing experience;
- Strong theoretical knowledge base in software testing;
- Practical experience in testing of web-based applications or/and e-commerce solutions;
- Experience in analyzing the requirements, creation, and execution of test cases and reporting of test results;
- Experience with bug tracking systems, as well as with bug reports creation and verification;
- Pre-intermediate spoken and written English;
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly in a dynamic environment.
- Experience in testing web-based applications and e-commerce solutions;
- Experience in integration, performance/load, and security testing;
- Experience in different testing tools;
- Experience working in geographically distributed teams;
- Knowledge in HTML, CSS, XML;
- Experience in Jira and Confluence systems;
- Team player.
- Work in a QA team to analyze business requirements, create and execute test cases, report and verify bugs' to guarantee the quality of the developed enterprise-level e-commerce solutions;
- Keep all project QA-related documents/files up-to-date. Ensure that developed QA-related documentation and other artifacts of testing meet the agreed standards/guidelines;
- Actively participate in daily project team meetings and brainstorming activities related to the project;
- Provide updates to the task estimates and status of assigned tasks;
- Collaborate with project team;
- Provide recommendations to the QA Lead and/or Project Manager to improve QA-related procedures, systems and tools.
Astound Commerce Offers:
- Knowledgebase of #1 global ecommerce delivery in Ukraine;
- Trainings and certifications;
- A constant inflow of ecommerce projects with global outreach;
- Well set SDLC process with use of Agile, Scrum, Waterfall depending on a project;
- Coaching and reviews to support your career development;
- Internal/external engineering and business training and conferences and time for self-education;
- Extensive technical library with option to order books and English classes;
- A network-style culture with geographically distributed teams, easy communications and access to clients;
- Possible international on-site visits;
- Work-life balance approach and healthy lifestyle programs.