Сайт поиска работы №1 в Украине
Вакансия от 02.12.2016
- Вид занятости:
- полная занятость
- Опыт работы от 1 года, высшее образование
International Company the provider of decision management and risk mitigation solutions and services is looking for Business Analyst.
- Education — high technical, Computer Science is desirable
- Understanding of basic programing principles
- Experience in gathering and developing functional requirements, including use cases, technical tasks, SRS
- Technical documentation, algorithms flowcharts, mockups development
- Object modeling using UML
- Foundation of SQL, HTML, XML
- Perfect communicative skills
- Perfect problem-solving skills
- Presentation skills
- Fluent English
- Ability to learn fast
- Ability to work in a team
Desirable knowledge & skills:
- Analytical skills, to critically evaluate the information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a more general understanding, distinguish presented user requests from the underlying true needs, and distinguish solution ideas from requirements
- Writing skills, to communicate information effectively to customers, marketing, managers, and technical staff
- Modeling skills, to represent requirements information in graphical forms that augment textual representations in natural language, including using modeling languages
- An understanding of contemporary requirements elicitation, analysis, specification, verification, and management practices and the ability to apply them in practice
- Work with the product manager or project sponsor to document the product’s vision and the project’s scope.
- Elicit requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, storyboards, surveys, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, event lists, business analysis, competitive product analysis, task and workflow analysis, and/or viewpoints.
- Write requirements specifications according to standard templates, using natural language simply, clearly, unambiguously, and concisely.
- Lead requirements analysis and verification, ensuring that requirement statements are complete, consistent, concise, comprehensible, traceable, feasible, unambiguous, and verifiable, and that they conform to standards.
- Establish and implement effective requirements practices.
- Identify ways to assist product management in product planning through requirements development and analysis. Propose new product features and updates
- Take part in UAT
- Work in the friendly and cohesive team of professionals.
- Opportunities for self-actualization, professional growth and promotion.
- Competitive salary.
- Lunches at the office.
- English lessons and English club with native speakers.