Senior Front End Developer for New Ciklum Client
- Ciklum VIP
- Вид занятости:
- полная занятость
- Опыт работы от 2 лет, высшее образование
On behalf of New Client, Ciklum is looking for a Senior Front End Developer, a dynamic and engaging individual to join Kiev team on full-time basis.
You will work closely with the architect, front-end and product teams and will be working on the definition and building of the new platform.
The Client was founded in 2006, we have offices in New York, Israel and China, it is a next-generation ad-tech company dedicated to developing the world’s leading performance-based ad exchange. Our Product, launched July 2014, is used by global leading Advertising Networks. The company is one of the TOP 10 worldwide in performance advertisement.
The Client delivers a range of services focused on monetization and localization of media for content owners, advertisers and publishers. Together with our customers, we maximize the performance of Internet advertising. As a fast-growing company of 100+ employees, we are constantly looking for talented, driven people to join us.
The Client builds an innovative trading platform that currently serves billions of daily users. You will get an exciting and unique opportunity to join our team, building from scratch our new industry-leading platform.
The Client Highlights:
Serving ads in 250 countries! We have a footprint almost on every connected device worldwide.
Serving more than 250,000 hits per second.
Hundreds of virtual machine active through the day serving our activity.
Wide range of technologies — Linux with Phyton, GO services working in Google Cloud and AWS. Mongo, MySQL, Nginx, ELK, Pig, Impala and much more.
- The software you will write, the architecture and design decision making is fully independent from externals development teams, autonomous.
- Build software architecture and design, ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs, build reusable code and libraries for future use, implementation of program code and unit tests, code review, investigation of new technologies, produce necessary documentation
- Partner with Business Users (including Project Stakeholders, Business Leads, Technical Lead etc.) to collaborate on the details of Product Backlog items and learning the business area
- Build high performance browser visualizations based on the latest graphics technologies and algorithms
- Design and support client-side APIs to work with BigData queries, develop new features
- Participate in maintenance and development of client-server protocols over large data sets
- Keep abreast of new browser capabilities and new web design paradigms
- Be prepared to challenge the status quo and provide independent perspective on how to improve the project quality and delivery time
- 3+ years' experience in front end development
- Experience with front-end MV* frameworks (Angular, Backbone, Ember, Extjs, etc.)
- Strong Understanding of HTML/CSS (LESS or SASS)
- A strong sense for code quality, readable and maintainable code
What’s in it for you?
Our working environment encourages teamwork and openness. Together, we form a creative, professional, and motivated industry-leading force! Building a sophisticated platform from top to bottom using the cutting edge technologies and frameworks, having freedom to make an impact on architecture, development patterns and technology.
Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center and Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the IoT World Hackathon in USA, are among the cool things our teams have developed and we bet you’ve heard about them.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of other known companies. We are looking forward to see you as a part of our team!
Join Ciklum and «Cross the Borders» together with us!
If you are interested — please send your CV to [отправить резюме]