PHP Web Developer
- Кейлверт Софтвеар
- Вид занятости:
- полная занятость
- Опыт работы от 2 лет
Oxford Biolabs was founded in 2009 by scientists from the University of Oxford. Since 2011 the company markets TRX2 (www.trx2.com), which is a popular food supplement for men and women suffering from hair loss. Other fields of interest include anti-ageing, skin-care and cosmetics. The team includes top-innovators and is spread across Germany, UK and Ukraine.
To expand our Lviv team we are looking for a professional PHP Web Developer with international outlook and experience
Salary: Competitive fixed salary + benefits (gym subsidy, paid vacation, self-development budget, Friday corporate lunches, fruits, etc.)
Duties & Responsibilities — Back-end and Front-end software development:
- Create technology products which compete with the world’s brands on global market;
- Be involved in product development at all stages and influence its progress together with product managers and marketeers;
- Generate new ideas and implement them;
- Analyze the sales process and make suggestions about its optimization;
- Introduce new approaches and technical solutions.
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- 2+ years of strong PHP development experience (PHP OOP), knowledge of PHP framework (Laravel, Symfony2, Yii 2, Zend Framework 2), strong SQL skills;
- Understanding of design patterns, good knowledge of MVC component;
- Experience in HTML and CSS;
- Good Bootstrap responsiveness skills;
- Knowledge of jQuery or other popular JS frameworks; technologies AJAX, JSON, RESTful API;
- Experience in writing plug-ins from scratch;
- Knowledge of Git or other version control.
We will demand exceptional performance from you, but in return we offer exceptional conditions for your professional development within a world-class environment and team.
If you are interested in this job position please send us your CV and summary of relevant working experience.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!