Junior Python developer for KuberDock Project
- Cloud Linux Inc
- Вид занятости:
- полная занятость, удаленная работа
- Опыт работы от 1 года
With pleasure to accept several junior Python developers in the ranks of our Python Jedi.
We are delivering our own products: CloudLinux OS, KernelCare, KuberDock and Imunify360, designed for service providers and used by over 4000 hosters around the world, including the largest service providers like Dell, Go Daddy, IBM, One To One and lots of others.
Our guys are experts in Linux, Python, C & kernel development and will gladly take few guys on the junior position at our projects.
You will work alongside true experts and learn, develop and grow professionally. Each Junior in our company works with a mentor. If you like and want to code quick, and you aspire to make your code more clear, nice and higher performing — we want you in our team.
Yet, what is most important — we offer you ability to work with cool technologies, try new things, explore and learn. You would have a chance to work with such technologies as Docker, Kubernetes, kernel level patching, distributed systems, and high load setups.
- Basic Algorithms and data structures.
- Good knowledge of Python.
- Shell scripting is a plus.
- Able to read code.
- Ability to read and write in English.
Your Experience and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Security, Mathematics, or related discipline from an accredited college or university is desired.
- Fast-learning, proactivity and use new technologies
- Desire to work in a fast paced growing deadline driven start-up environment
- Strong self-motivation, ability to deliver results under a limited supervision
- Ability to work in a team and independently
- Open to and values collaboration and feedback from others
- Ability to make decisions and be accountable for decisions and actions
- Ability to independently analyze a task and find a right solution
- Great opportunity for professional development within young and fast-growing company
- Interesting and challenging projects
- Remote work with long-term employment on full-time basis under contract
- High-level compensation based on the performance reviews
- Salary in US dollars
- Quarterly bonuses
- Stock options of the company
- Flexible working hours
- Paid one month vacation per year and sick leaves
- Medical insurance (in Ukraine only)
- Days off on national holidays
- English Language training
- Tasks with the challenge
- Knowledge Exchange
If you want to become a part of our friendly team, to work with the latest, leading technologies, proud of your work and want to be part of something bigger — we are waiting for you!
Let’s make it a win-win for you and CloudLinux. Do not put off until later — apply today and our team will gladly welcome you.