Middle .NET Developer
- Ciklum VIP
- Вид занятости:
- полная занятость
- Опыт работы от 2 лет
On behalf of our client, Ciklum is looking for a Middle .NET Developer to join our team for 2−3 months.
You would play an integral role in the Support team as the individual responsible for resolving issues in collaboration with the Application Development and Infrastructure teams. Due to the security reasons, you should work in the office, ideally in Kyiv, at Amosova Street. However, we are open to any other Ciklum offices (Kharkiv, Dnipro, Vinnytsia, Odessa, Lviv).
- Respond to end user (client) support requests with a sense of urgency. Analyze and resolve or triage application support incidents/requests. Resolve issues in a timely manner, including changing and unit testing changes to .NET applications.
- Should be able to debug a code issue, fix the defective code, check in the code, create a build, deploy the fixed build, and work with QA to test the build and promote it to production
- Log and track incidents/requests from identification through resolution in incident management software.
- Communicate with resources involved in resolution to ensure incidents are resolved, requests are fulfilled, and the customer communication is complete.
- Collaborate with application development and / or infrastructure resources to resolve incidents/requests.
- Document resolutions and internal procedures and update knowledgebase articles.
- Create a positive customer support experience and build strong relationships through engaged listening and understanding, problem solving, ensuring timely resolution or escalation, communicating promptly on progress, and maintaining a consummately professional attitude.
- Ability to multi-task and set priorities accordingly to meet and/or exceed expectations.
- Maintain and protect confidentiality with regards to all aspects of client information.
- Mentor less experienced analysts on proper standards/techniques to improve their accuracy and efficiency.
- Provide after hours and on-call support as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Experience (3 years) in Backend technologies such as SQL server, Entity framework, asp.net, .net 4.5, LINQ/Sql etc, web API
- Experience (3 years) with .NET and C#
- Experience (2 years) with scripting tools such as VB or Java script
- Experience (3 years) writing and executing SQL queries
- Working knowledge of micro services architecture and Service Bus for Windows
- Experience (2 years) with Visual Studio and Team Foundation Server (TFS)
- Ability to prioritize tasks and flexibility to work on multiple assignments
- Ability to work successfully with onshore and offshore teams
- Must be proficient with MS Office suite
- Good level of English
What’s in it for you?
- Day-to-day work directly with customer’s technical team
- Competitive salary
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center and Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the IoT World Hackathon in USA, are among the cool things our teams have developed and we bet you’ve heard about them.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of other known companies. We are looking forward to see you as a part of our team!
Join Ciklum and «Cross the Borders» together with us!
If you are interested — please send your CV to [отправить резюме]