Data Entry Operator
- Врачи без границ (Швейцария)
- Николаев (Николаевская обл.)
- Вид занятости:
- полная занятость, готовы взять студента
- среднее образование
Medecins Sans Frontieres (MSF) is an international, independent, medical humanitarian organization that delivers emergency aid to people affected by armed conflict, epidemics, healthcare exclusion and natural disasters. We offer assistance to people based on need and irrespective of race, religion, gender or political affiliation. MSF Ukraine is looking for :
DATA ENTRY OPERATOR
The purpose of this position is to carry out all activities related to entry of medical data into the mission database, according to MSFprotocols and maintaining confidentiality, in order to have reliable and up to date information.
- Enter medical data (e.g. patient data, dates of visit, content of prescription, viral load, etc.) in mission’s database on a regular basis and according to MSFprotocols.
- Participate in compilation of data both from MSFstructures and from collaborating health facilities.
- Participate in the search for missing data.
- Update files of existing patients and make any corrections needed.
- Make regular back-ups of all data processed.
- Look after all equipment provided and keep recording area clean and tidy, giving special importance to all patient files.
- Report any issue concerning data management to superior
- Elaborate statistical reports when required by the medical team.
- Ensure, promote and maintain confidentiality regarding all information registered.
Secondary education required
No experience is required.
Ukrainian / Russian essential
English language highly desirable
Ability to learn and use software used for recording (Epicent Hepa C database)
Essential computer literacy (word, excel)
What we offer:
- rewarding work in an international humanitarian organization
- work with an international team
- daily usage of English
- competitive salary and health benefits
- friendly atmosphere at the work place
Please send your CV in ENGLISH before December 7, 2016.