Middle Manual QA Engineer for Dacadoo
- Ciklum VIP
- Вид занятости:
- полная занятость
- Опыт работы от 2 лет
On behalf of Dacadoo (http://www.dacadoo.com/), Ciklum is looking for Middle Manual QA engineer to join Kyiv team on full-time basis.
As a Middle Manual QA engineer in Dacadoo you will get the possibility to work at company which is the world’s leading wireless platform for tracking, documenting, presenting and benchmarking your personal health data in real-time on your smartphone and/or via the web.
Dacadoo ag in Zurich has developed and runs a fun, easy-to-use and safe way to manage the personal health and wellbeing and fitness of a user, called the dacadoo Health Score Platform. dacadoo has an integrated view of health by integrating lifestyle components such as exercise, nutrition, stress and sleep and it calculates a personal dacadoo Health Score, an indicator of the current health status in real-time of a user. By integrating gaming principles and group dynamics via social networks, dacadoo motivates users to adopt healthier lifestyles.
- Interact with product owner, developers and management in order to develop a strong understanding of the product and testing objectives;
- Produce test documentation, including bug reports and design test cases for sanity/regression testing
- Interact with Development and QA teams on test procedures and results
- Review and analyse results of regression tests
- Identify and track system defects, to perform root cause analysis of the defects and works with the development team to resolve them
- Document, track and escalate issues as appropriate, using Jira products.
- Overall 1,5+ years of experience in QA;
- Experience producing key test assets (requirements gathering, test plans, test reports)
- Technical background and understanding of mobile application specific (iOS, Android);
- Experience with defect reporting and Agile process management tools (preferably with Jira)
- Functional and non-functional testing experience (e.g. regression, integration, security, performance, UAT, smoke)
- Experience with cross-browser testing and cross-mobile platform testing
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English;
- Proven ability to manage and priorities work, punctual and attentive to details, structured, flexible, independent and self-motivated, willing to improve any aspect of testing and overall development and delivering of product
- Understanding of Web services and API testing
- Experience of technical testing (g. reading logs, json, Fiddler, etc)
What’s in it for you?
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum’s employee, you’ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the IoT World Hackathon in the USA, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Join Ciklum and «Cross the Borders» together with us!
If you are interested — please send your CV to [отправить резюме]