Middle PHP Developer at Scalr
- Godo Агентство
- Вид занятости:
- полная занятость
We http://scalr.com/ are looking for Middle PHP Developer with result-oriented mindset, who can strengthen the team and share his or her knowledge and experience.
Project description: Scalr is an open-source multi-cloud management platform (CMP) relied upon by NASA, Expedia, Samsung and many others. It leverages the APIs exposed by compatible Cloud Platforms (including Amazon Web Services (AWS), Google Compute Engine (GCE), OpenStack, CloudStack, and more) to provide users with a high-level and productive interface to their organization’s cloud resources. Scalr provides a single UI, API, and CLI to access resources across any Cloud Platform, public or private and it is actively used by Fortune Global 500 companies to improve business agility and enforce IT policies for cloud infrastructure.
- Computer Science Degree
- 2+ years of PHP programming experience
- LAMP Architecture Understanding OOP, Design Patterns
- MySQL experience
- REST — good knowledge
- Knowledge of at-least one of the frameworks such as Symfony, Zend, etc.
- GIT, PHPUnit experience
Core personal competencies:
- skills in problem analysis, solving, database design and management, project documentation
- creative and innovation-driven mindset
- passionate about success and support of fellow employees and company
- excellent team player and communication skills
- work as a part of Development Team
- contribute to the design and development of one or more product features or sub-systems
- produce code that is sufficiently supported by unit tests
- develop and maintain technical documentation related to the project
- participate fully in all Scalr activities. proper resource, time and quality management
What does Scalr offer?
- exciting project involving newest technologies
- professional development opportunities
- the possibility to come up with ideas, be listened and see them implemented
- promotion opportunities
- fair remuneration based on your qualification and results
- friendly atmosphere and a professional team
- long term contract and tax allowances for private entrepreneurs
- flexible work arrangements (40-hours a week)
- paid vacation and sick leaves
- corporate events, birthdays, pizza parties and a lot of fun
- comfortable and cozy office facilities not far from the city center
- relocation expenses to Lviv (if necessary)
Are you interested? Do you meet all of our requirements? Don’t miss this opportunity — send in your resume now!