PHP Developer (Symfony2) for FlixBus
- Ciklum VIP
- Вид занятости:
- полная занятость
- Опыт работы от 2 лет, высшее образование
Client’s website: http://www.flixbus.com
FlixBus is a European long distance mobility provider and a brand of the FlixMobility group. Since 2013, FlixBuses have offered a new, convenient and green way to travel which suits every budget. Thanks to a smart business model and an innovative technology, the former startup has established Europe’s largest intercity bus network in less than four years.
The people at FlixTech drive the success of FlixBus through our technologies and digital products. We want to continue our successful journey and bring green and smart mobility to all people in this world. We at FlixTech strive to develop the greatest software products not only to support this journey but to foster and advance continuous innovation.
As the organization we started an agile transformation to scale our business with maximum effectivity and efficiency in our organization and processes, automation and data-driven decision making, and with a bold vision for our digital products and the technology needed to support all of that. Therefore, we’re searching for talented and experienced Agile Coaches / Scrum Masters who will assist our development teams and management to complete our journey and to become scalable and efficient company.
On behalf of FlixBus, Ciklum is looking for PHP Developer (who would like to work with Symfony2) to join Kharkiv team on full-time basis.
- Be an awesome PHP dev, for some time already (3+ years);
- SQL expertise. ORM is not enough, you should know how it works inside;
- Would prefer you to have Symfony2 experience. If not, then you should work with modern frameworks (e.g. Laravel, CodeIgniter, Phalcon, etc);
- Know the server side. You operate your own webserver? Great! If not, it’s still cool. We just like when devs are thinking wide;
- Speak English, that’s our main language;
- Remote work is not an option in this case.
- Has a proven track record of delivering high quality results;
- Has a talent for understanding software challenges and developing innovative solutions;
- Has the ability and willingness to learn quickly, and to handle pressure in a fast paced environment;
- Has passion to software development. (Maybe you even have an open source project?);
- Has pursuit of perfection — desire to write great code.
What’s in it for you?
- Experience a fast growing startup with incredible offline value;
- Real agile development;
- Join a diverse, experienced team to exchange your ideas and contribution;
- Competitive salary, trips to Germany.
About Ciklum:Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum’s employee, you’ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the IoT World Hackathon in the USA, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!