Senior Mobile Automation Engineer for Thomas Cook
- Ciklum VIP
- Вид занятости:
- полная занятость
- Опыт работы от 5 лет
Using automation testing we want to make one more step to continuous delivery process and mobile area is under high priority.
As part of an agile scrum team, together with your colleagues, you will execute and drive to improvement testing practices within the SDLC of our products.
Client’s website: thomascook.com
Thomas Cook AG is a wholly owned subsidiary of Thomas Cook Group plc. The company bundles the Group’s tourism activities in Germany, Austria and Switzerland. The leisure airline Condor also belongs to Thomas Cook AG.
Thomas Cook is the second largest provider of tourism services and products in Germany. In the tour operator market, Thomas Cook caters for the full range of tourism services for different target groups. Leading brands — Neckermann Reisen with its broad range of holidays at great value for money, Thomas Cook with its offerings for discriminating individualists, the last-minute specialist Bucher and the no-frills operator Air Marin — offer holidays specifically tailored to each customer group. The whole product portfolio of the German operators Neckermann Reisen and Thomas Cook Reisen is offered by Thomas Cook Austria AG in the Austrian tourism market and is marketed in Austria through all channels, such as travel agencies, the Internet and call centres. The German operators' products are marketed in Switzerland by the subsidiary Thomas Cook Service AG (SAG). They can be booked in more than 1,000 travel agencies and via a call centre.
- Adjusting existed automation framework to work on mobile browsers;
- Creating mobile framework from the scratch for native mobile applications;
- Automation of regression and other functional testing on Web/Mobile project;
- Test case adjustments for automated testing needs;
- Good knowledge in OOP
- Leading Mobile automation testing area;
- Perform review of test automation frameworks;
- Knowledge transferring through the team regarding mobile testing;
- Improving existed solution bringing new ideas, switching to newest technologies;
- Making conclusion and reporting about stability of the product under test.
- 2 years of experience in QA Automation of Mobile products;
- Experience with Appium/Selendroid and other mobile automation frameworks;
- Good understanding of mobile technologies, mobile automation specifics and challenges;
- Experience with Protractor;
- Experience of working with version control systems (e.g. GIT, SVN and others);
- Understanding of Agile/Scrum;
- Good knowledge of different testing methods, techniques and types.
- Experience in QA Automation of Web products;
- Basic experience with API level testing;
- BDD approach and BDD-based tools/frameworks;
- Some experience with cloud-based automation solutions like Saucelabs;
- Understanding/experience working in Continuous Delivery.
- Enjoys and gets energized by complex problem solving and ability to push the innovation on solutions
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to influence senior business, developers and IT executives on agile quality culture and best practices
What’s in it for you?
- Ability to work on challenging, large project with complex high load e-commerce platform
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
- Competitive salary
- Career and professional growth
- Possibility to work in a big and successful company
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits
Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain. As Ciklum’s employee, you’ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the IoT World Hackathon in the USA, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed. Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Join Ciklum and «Cross the Borders» together with us!
If you are interested — please send your CV to [отправить резюме]