Nursing team supervisor
According to MSF salary scale
- Врачи без границ (Швейцария)
- Вид занятости:
- полная занятость
- Опыт работы от 2 лет, высшее образование
Plan, organize, and evaluate the activities concerning his/her field of action (Nursery, laboratory, midwifery, anesthesiology) and the team associated, according to MSF values, policies and protocols and universal health standards, in order to warrant the quality and continuity of the health care and the development of the plan of action.
The position is based in Mariupol, with frequent travel to Kurakhove.
- Carry out the functions and tasks associated to his/her speciality, i.e. perform as a nurse, midwife, labtech and anesthetist, whenever required or needed, in order to optimize the resources, contributing with his/her knowledge and experience.
- Implement all the protocols and hygiene procedures, and supervise his/her team follow the same standards, in order to warrant the quality of the care and service in his/her speciality.
- Organize and coordinate the activities of his/her team (week's schedule, annual leave, absences, etc.), evaluate their performance and define and ensure the needs for training of staff, in order to ensure the coverage of the human resources needs and maintain high standards of quality.
- Carry out and/or supervise the (decentralized) pharmacy and medical equipment management (drugs orders, follow-up of the stock, storage conditions, inventories, follow-up of expired drugs and their destruction, drugs consumption, etc.)in his or her department, in order to satisfy the needs of material with efficiency and effectiveness.
- Carry-out and/or coordinate administrative (exit-paper, transfer-paper, etc.), information and data collection (patient files, forms, statistics, etc.) tasks, and elaborate regular reporting, in order to have updated and reliable information about the day-to-day activity in the project, output/ outcome and support decision-taking.
- Give feedback/ reports to medical focal point.
- Performing all necessary written and oral interpretation and translation ensuring confidentiality, medical secrecy, neutrality and accuracy, without personal bias and interpretation and keeping respect towards patients, collaborators, authorities, military factions and MSFstaff participating in the discussion
- Performing all administrative tasks required by supervisors (arrangement of meetings, minute taking, and follow-up for patient care). Providing necessary feedback to supervisors following discussions and negotiations
- Assisting with report writing (MSF and Government required reports), ensuring that all meeting minutes are recorded and that translated documents are properly filed
- Establishing and maintaining professional contacts with relevant authorities.
- Under Medical Activity Manager supervision ensure: support the follow up regular and outstanding donations with Health Structures and monthly overview of all related with this subject (achievement, ongoing, update receiving); update contact list.
- The position is under supervision of Medical Activity Manager
Medical doctor diploma is strongly preferred.
Speciality (nurse, labtech, midwife or anesthetist) diploma essential.
Medical degree desirable.
Essential 2 years of previous experience Having worked in MSFor other NGO’s and in developing countries is desirable.
English, Russian and Ukrainian are mandatory
Essential computer literacy (word, excel and internet)
- Stress management
All candidates should also attach a motivation letter!