Lead C++ Developer (Geostore)
- Вид занятости:
- полная занятость
- Опыт работы от 5 лет, высшее образование
The product we are developing is data management solution for Map Operation Platform which enables Online and Offline navigation on a big variety of platforms including Window, Linux, Android, iOS and in-car embedded systems. This is the Core component of the Navigation system which is responsible for downloading and upgrading of maps in the proprietary format, and providing fast and efficient access to them.
It consists of the client (data access library) and the server (data storage engine) which is specifically developed to store maps and other geographical data.
This is really interesting and complex project and your responsibility will be:
- develop new features for new clients;
- participate on technical discussions to find a right architecture/design solution;
- write a highly optimized C/C++ code which will work on different platforms;
- support current users.
- Experience as tech leader or architect,
- Experience in requirements elicitation and clarification,
- Responsible and goal oriented,
- 5+ years of software development experience,
- Product-centric and user-centric approach to understanding the problems and scientific approach to solving them,
- Proven proficiency in C++, OO design in C++ and STL,
- Strong expertise in algorithmic programming, networking, system programming, and performance optimization,
- Experience in cross-platform programming (including iOS, Android),
- Passionate about programming; strong focus on performance aspects,
- Experienced in overall software engineering process, i.e. analysis, implementation, test and documentation,
- Readiness to learn new technologies and business domains,
- Self-motivated, well-organized, details-oriented and a very strong team player,
- Degree in Computer Science/Computer Engineering or similar,
- Very good communication skills in English, both written and spoken.
It would be great if you had:
- Familiarity with Location Based Applications and paradigms,
- Experience in data store engine implementation will be a plus,
- Worked on customer projects,
- Participation in Open Source projects and communities,
- Experience working with continuous integration tools i.e. Hudson, Jenkins, Continuum, Bamboo, Thought Works Go, etc.,
- Experience in Test-Driven Development (TDD), Acceptance Test Driven Development (ATDD), Behavior Driven Development (BDD).