Middle/Senior DevOps Engineer (Map Factory)
- Вид занятости:
- полная занятость, готовы взять студента
- Опыт работы от 2 лет, высшее образование
The product we are working on is the big data map compilation/testing/production platform, which is designed to transform the raw geo-location data into a highly optimized proprietary spatial format.We are looking for DevOps engineers to join our Map Factory project. Our main responsibilities are creating and maintaining build environment for every map, setup correct configuration and actual building of the map. We use Jenkins which is running predefined Bash or Python scripts on the cluster of Linux servers.
- A BSc in Computer Science or equivalent,
- 3+ years of experience as a DevOps Engineer,
- Experience to setup AWS from scratch as well to support existing,
- Extensive experience with Linux administration and maintenance of Linux packages: rpm/yum, dpkg/apt,
- Extensive experience in coding, testing and scripting in Python and Bash,
- Quality focus, willing to drive improvement of the automated testing pipeline,
- Experience with version control systems: Git, Gerrit,
- Experience of working in an Agile team and environment,
- Good command of written and spoken English.