Java Team Lead
- Вид занятости:
- полная занятость
- Опыт работы от 5 лет, высшее образование
Driven by team of over 180 people from 40 different countries, our customer is changing the way we travel across Europe.
Our customer connects Europe´s travel options in their search and booking engine and offer the best multi-modal travel search — that is, being able to search at once across modes of transport including air, rail, bus and car. Strategic partnership with Intellias will help to expand customer’s international team and create the best travel tool for Europe.
Java 8, Tomcat, Spring, Couchbase, mySQL, Docker, Kubernetes, Protocol Buffers, Grafana, Kibana, ElasticSearch
- Lead and inspire other team members, serve as a great example for them,
- Architectural design, estimates & planning,
- Perform code review, code optimization, ensure quality of software written,
- Implement most critical and challenging requirements,
- Be responsible for production systems delivered by his/her team,
- Actively help others to improve their skills through coaching and mentoring,
- Lead recruiting efforts, interview candidates.
- Efficient Tech/Team Lead, able to lead and motivate other engineers,
- Excellent Java (Core, OOP, Spring),
- Deep understanding of common architectural concepts, patterns and approaches,
- Strong algorithmic, analytical and problem-solving skills,
- Passion for agile development methodologies (Scrum, Scrumban, Lean) and engineering practices (continuous integration, continous delivery, test-driven development),
- Fluent English and good communication skills, ability to express complex things in an easy to pick up manner,
- Ability to collaborate across teams and departments, have good sense on when to escalate and seek additional help,
- Business analysis skills.