3D Graphics Engineer, Render Graphic Programmer
- Ubisoft Kiev Ukraine VIP
- Контактное лицо:
- Сергей Мелешко
- 044 584 49 27
- Вид занятости:
- полная занятость
- Опыт работы от 2 лет
Do you want to see your name in credits of Ubisoft’s PC game? Do you think that PC is the future of gaming? Are you excited by the idea of communicating with IT professionals from all over the world? Are you obsessed by continuously improving what you’re doing? Are you passionate about technology and video games? Come and meet us!
Our team in Kiev, together with teams from multiple foreign Ubisoft studios, works on PC and next-gen versions of future AAA Ubisoft titles. We are driven by our desire to ship and constantly take on greater challenges.
We are looking for Render C++ Engineers with very good knowledge of video game programming (DirectX, Win API, game engines).
In case you feel confident that you match the vacancy below, please address us: [отправить резюме]
- Experience with OpenGL and/or DirectX API
- Knowledge of basic rendering algorithms
- Advanced level C++ and OOP;
- Capacity to learn and work with someone’s code;
- Intermediate level of English.
A plus will be:
- 2 years of work in OpenGL and/or DirectX API and Rendering algorithms;
- Advanced level of OOD;
- Pet projects;
- Advanced level of mathematics;
- High level of self-management;
- Experience with various game engines.
A big advantage will be considered:
- Previous experience in PC or next-gen development;
- Cross platform experience;
- Experience using game development frameworks and middleware.
What we offer:
- International AAA game projects;
- Access to cutting-edge hardware;
- Experience using hottest internally developed game engines;
- Proficient and fun-to-work-with colleagues;
- Opportunity to travel abroad to meet your colleagues from other studios or to participate in international conferences;
- Medical / Life insurance;
- English / French courses.
Due to the high number of applications which we regularly receive, regrettably we only respond to successful candidates. If you haven’t heard from us within 14 days then please assume that you have not been selected on this occasion, but don’t worry. We’ll retain your details with the intention of keeping you informed of other suitable opportunities that may arise.