- Костал Украина VIP
- Контактное лицо:
- Юлия Окаринская
- +38067 441 02 20
- Вид занятости:
- полная занятость, готовы взять студента
- Опыт работы от 1 года, высшее образование
KOSTAL develops and manufactures technologically advanced electronic, electromechanical and mechatronic products. The Group has 35 locations world-wide in 17 countries on four continents, with a work-force of about 15 000 people, ensuring competent and flexible service on a local basis.
We offer: a job in an innovative and worldwide straightened enterprise in which demanding duties are to be solved. You can grow and develop with us, worldwide. The open working atmosphere oriented to team cooperation in our family company strengthens the motivation and creativity of our employees and creates clearances for independent action.
For further development of our Engineering Center we are looking for young and experienced candidates to fill the position of Design Engineer.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Responsible for Mechanical product design and development for automotive structural components;
- Communicating product criteria to rapid prototypers via 3D models and/or drawing files;
- Generate ideas, study feasibility, and execute material/design changes for cost reduction without compromising product quality;
- Material specification, project quoting, feasibility studies and assisting Manufacturing and Assembly with product startup. All relating to new product development.
- Mechanical Engineering Degree;
- Experience with Design and Development of electromechanical products;
- Experience with Geometric Dimensioning & Tolerance for plastic parts;
- Knowledge of automotive standarts;
- Knowledge of technological aspects of injection molding;
- Experience using CAD software: Catia. Experience with another CAD/CAM/CAE programs will be helpful;
- Conversational and technical language skills — English, (German or French will be an additional advantage);
- Must have the ability to occasionally travel (International);
- Candidate must be self-driven and pro- active.
- Official employment (according to the Labor Code of Ukraine);
- Paid vacation and sick leave;
- Flexible schedule;
- Stable and competitive salary;
- The system of bonuses according to the achieved results;
- Continuous training process and exchange of experience within the company and with foreign colleagues;
- Financial and social support to employees after relocation;
- Foreign languages courses:English and German;
- Sports Activities (volleyball, football, basketball).
Please, contact us: