Senior Front End Developer Query Platform for Zoomdata
- Ciklum VIP
- Вид зайнятості:
- повна зайнятість
- Досвід роботи від 5 років
On behalf of Zoomdata (http://www.zoomdata.com/), Ciklum is looking for Senior Front End Developer Query Platform to join Kiev team on full-time basis.
We at Zoomdata recognize that today’s «big data» is tomorrow’s normal data, and it shouldn’t take a Data Scientist to make it useful. Zoomdata allows all users to explore and gain insights from a wide variety of data sources, visualizing billions of records in the blink of an eye. Build complex interactive real-time dashboards with multiple visualizations.
Zoomdata is funded by Goldman Sachs and Accel Partners, investors behind Facebook, Slack, Dropbox, Atlassian etc.
- Build highly modular Query Platform SDK library that
○ effectively communicates with Zoomdata server over websocket protocol
○ is consumed by Zoomdata UI and Visualizations
○ is consumed by 3rd party developers
○ is embedded into other applications by exposing extension points
○ is fully auto-tested
- Design and support client-side APIs to work with BigData queries and streams
- Use modern development flow (grunt/gulp/webpack, npm, babel)
- Optimize for external developers use cases
- Build on top of modern stack of technologies (ES6, Typescript,
- Focus on testability using modern frameworks (karma, jasmine, mocha, chai)
- Use well known patterns and focus on code structure
- Participate in cross architecture (Visual — Data Queries) integration processes
- Work on challenging tasks related to large data streaming
- Participate in Code Review and other practices to control the quality
- Bachelor’s/Master's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field
- 3+ years experience in software development
- Experience and understanding of MV* frameworks
- Understanding of OOP, Functional programming patterns, algorithms/data structures.
- Experience with JS testing frameworks
- Experience with browser profiling (rendering, cpu, heap)
- Desire and ability to learn new technology • Good written and spoken English
- TypeScript, ES6
- Build Tools: Grunt, Gulp, Browserify, Babelify
- Testing: Karma, Jasmine
- Flux implementations (Redux)
What’s in it for you?
- MacBook Pro Retina
- U.S business trips
- Career advancement and leadership opportunities
- Tight English communications with US peers
- Young and motivated team
- Clean code base, unit tests, continuous deployments, best development practices
Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center and Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the IoT World Hackathon in USA, are among the cool things our teams have developed and we bet you’ve heard about them.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of other known companies. We are looking forward to see you as a part of our team!
Join Ciklum and «Cross the Borders» together with us!
If you are interested — please send your CV to [надіслати резюме]