- DataArt VIP
- Вид зайнятості:
- повна зайнятість
DataArt is currently helping one of the biggest music conglomerates in the world with transforming key business areas. Our client has united dozens of record labels which were previously not connected to each other. Thus, there is a visible redundancy in the application’s features.
Currently we’re consolidating the software of the members of the conglomerate, i.e. developing unique platforms consisting of reusable function blocks. These blocks are later used for creating atomic business applications. It eliminates redundancy and creates a single system, which leads to the integration of labels. By using platforms it allows the client to save resources on developing applications, and the applications themselves allow for some of the work that was performed by company employees to be automated. All services (UI framework, data service, master data management, big data platform) are built with reusability in mind.
The software we are developing touches on various aspects of the label’s work, such as organizing tours, working with merchandising, managing the licenses and rights, managing analytical tools etc.
Along with restructuring and redefining the services, we’re also developing and implementing strategic decisions dictated by changes in the market. For example, the increased number of transactions, which was caused by the transfer of commercial music from external media into online format, has led to the decision to change the rules for royalty calculations. Participation in this project will provide you with a lot of experience working with complex systems and will introduce you to various aspects of the music business.
Requirements — Mandatory
- Experience administering Tableau.
- Experience working with Tableau platform: dashboard design, development, testing, implementation, and support.
- Excellent knowledge of Tableau Desktop (extracts, live datasets, access management).
- Knowledge of Tableau metadata, ability to create and maintain data streams and dictionaries.
- Excellent knowledge of principles of software development, ability to find and fix bugs, and solve complex tasks.
- Experience working with SQL, relational database management systems.
- Good spoken English.
- Competitive salary.
- Project bonuses.
- Foreign business trips.
- Paid overtime, vacation and sick leaves.
- Voluntary medical insurance.
- Corporate doctor services.
- Foreign Language learning.
- Internal Training Program.
- Corporate events and meetings.
- No dress-code.
- Chill-out zone.
- Gym access.
- Office in a comfortable business-center.
- Fruit breakfasts and dinners.
- Unlimited tea and coffee.