Junior Automation Engineer for Sisense
- Ciklum VIP
- Вид зайнятості:
- повна зайнятість
- Досвід роботи від 1 року
On behalf of Sisense (http://sisense.com/), Ciklum is looking for Junior Automation Engineer to join Kyiv Team on a full-time basis.
We wish to welcome a new team player to our team, which is eager to be part of building the Sisense Automation operation.
QA Engineers/Automation Developers with commercial experience in test automation and/or development, who should be responsible for developing automation tests for the «Server Side».
Sisense is an award-winning Business Intelligence and Analytics software that’s radically changing the business world today: Sisense is the only BI software that lets non-technical people join, analyze, and visualize large data sets from multiple sources.
Sisense is changing the world of Business Intelligence with revolutionary technology that speeds and simplifies the analysis of large and complex data. That’s why Sisense is backed by the same visionary investors who funded LinkedIn, Box, Tesla, and Twitter — Bessemer Venture Partners, DFJ Growth, Battery Ventures, Genesis Partners and Opus Capital, as Sisense recently completely a $50M series D round. For five-straight years, Sisense has grown its revenue by more than 100 percent and added hundreds of new customers in over 50 countries.
Established in 2004, Sisense has an office on Wall Street in New York City, where the sales and marketing team sits, and two offices in Tel Aviv, Israel, where R&D, worldwide sales, and support are located. Hundreds of businesses, from Fortune 500 companies to innovative start-ups, are using Sisense to crunch their data and uncover insights. eBay, ESPN, Sony, NASA, and Motorola are just a few example of the leading companies who have chosen Sisense as their BI tool.
- Create and define automation tests for server side tests
- Develop test cases from user stories / test plans
- Develop tools / infra upon requests
- Maintain existing automation tests, write and increase coverage
- Properly track defects and work with software development team
- Learn and adapt to new Automation technologies and tools
- Review requirements, specifications, user documentation, help files, and other project documentation to assure quality of the products and tests to be developed; i.e., perform manual static testing.
- Participate in the relevant agile activities
- At least 1.5 years of experience with server side automation development
- At least 1 year of commercial coding experience in Python
- Ability to work independently and develop new or improve existing solutions
- Ability to write clear, maintainable and robust code
- Good written and spoken English
- Experience with developing testing infrastructures and test suites
- Familiarity with Big Data technologies
- IT background
What’s in it for you:
- Variety of knowledge sharing and training opportunities
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
- Competitive salary
- Career and professional growth
- Possibility to work in a big and successful company
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center and Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the IoT World Hackathon in USA, are among the cool things our teams have developed and we bet you’ve heard about them.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of other known companies. We are looking forward to see you as a part of our team! Join Ciklum and «Cross the Borders» together with us! If you are interested — please send your CV to [надіслати резюме]