Senior .NET/Xamarin Engineer for Just Eat
- Ciklum VIP
- Вид зайнятості:
- повна зайнятість
On behalf of Just Eat (http://www.just-eat.com/), Ciklum is looking for a Senior .NET / Xamarin Software Engineer for our team in Kyiv on full-time basis.
As a rapidly growing company, JUST EAT are always looking for exceptional people at all levels to join us. Behind the simple facade of our consumer facing products sit a wealth of APIs, search algorithms and B2B services that we are continuously evolving and we are always looking for the right people to help us build them.
Our engineering teams are growing because we have a huge number of ideas of how to improve the experience customers and restaurants have.
JUST EAT (http://www.just-eat.com/) is the world leader in online takeaway ordering. We are a venture and PE backed growth business, headquartered in London, with established operations in 14 countries across Europe, Asia and the Americas.
With rapid growth and a proven, profitable business model, the company now employs around 1,500 people internationally.
Following the success of the IPO, the business has continued to scale significantly and has achieved impressive profitability in 2015.
Every member of the Technology team is responsible for:
- The availability, security, scalability of our ecommerce platform
- Delivering our product roadmap
- Planning for the future
We don’t divide responsibility for development and operation of our platform, so you and your team will support the changes you make all the way through to operating successfully in production at peak times.
The Senior Engineer takes technical ownership of a subset of the team’s work, ensuring that changes are technically sound, scalable, secure, in line with the rest of the platform and of a high quality.
- Be a trusted technical authority and specialist in one or more areas of their team.
- Has a deep knowledge of JUST EAT’s business model and practices
- Experience in mentor and coaching less experienced team members.
- Experience in recruitment & induction processes.
- Has worked collaboratively with other teams
- Experience of working in agile development teams.
- Contributes to and improves team’s processes & standards
As stated we are big into AWS and C# and either of these skills are preferred however we are looking for great talent not specific skills If you have experience and passion in any of the following we would like to hear from you.
- Understanding of cloud computing principles and providers (AWS, Azure, etc.)
- ASP.NET Web API
- SQL Server, MySQL, or similar
- Dynamo DB or similar NoSQL data store
- Writing automated tests
- Working in a continuous deployment environment
- Working on a product where reliability is critical
- Designing and developing systems for both high availability and scalability
- Performance profiling and tuning
- Working with message queues and event-driven services
Our principles are at the core of how we meet our responsibilities. As a member of your team, you’ll need to demonstrate those principles and make them a core part of how you work day to day:
- Do the right thing
- Take responsibility
- Be transparent
- Continuously improve
- Take pride
What’s in it for you?
- We’ll believe and trust in you and your abilities. So you and your team will have the authority to make the technical decisions you need to meet your responsibilities to the rest of the platform and company.
- An environment in which good, evidence-based arguments are always listened to, and will win out.
- Regular 1-to-1 meetings with your manager, with support and guidance to set and then meet personal career objectives.
- An open, friendly and fun environment; we have a relaxed dress code and regular social events.
- Regular hackathons — use your imagination, ideas and technologies of your choice to innovate and deliver prototypes of new products.
Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum’s employee, you’ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the IoT World Hackathon in the USA, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Join Ciklum and «Cross the Borders» together with us!
If you are interested — please send your CV to [надіслати резюме]