Front End Developer (CSS/JS) for HotelCard
- Ciklum VIP
- Вид зайнятості:
- повна зайнятість
On behalf of Hotelcard International (https://www.hotelcard.com), Ciklum is looking for a Front End Developer (CSS/JS) to join Kyiv team on fulltime basis.
It’s a unique opportunity to get involved in the creation of an exciting international product and become a company’s expert using Python/Django and being part of an international team of professionals.
Hotelcard AG is a Swiss company founded in 2009 and the inventor of the Hotelcard, the world’s first 50% discount card for hotels. The company’s objective is to promote tourism in Switzerland, Germany, Austria and Italy by achieving better room occupancy rates and making attractive hotel offers available to potential guests. Hotelcard makes it possible to stay at hundreds of hotels worldwide for halfprice. The investment for the Hotelcard can be recouped after just one or two night’s stay and can be used as often as desired.
Hotelcard International will launch their new web presence in Q1 2017. It will enable users to easily purchase Hotelcard discount cards, hotels to manage their hotels and room details, whilst providing a modern and intuitive search engine for discovering hotels.
As Frontend Developer you carefully develop the websites of Hotelcard and its applications according to specifications and/or the instructions of your managers.
- You are actively involved in the design, planning, development and maintenance of the project. Furthermore, you are able to translate the company’s and customer’s needs into fully functional and appealing interactive applications.
- You participate in sprint/feature meetings and you consult the team on topics covering your area of expertise.
- As a Frontend developer you collaborate with backend developers to improve usability and optimize applications for maximum speed. The quality of your code and your work results are on a very high level and you work with the team to create robust solutions that follow security principles.
- You deliver your work and achieve your objectives within the given time.
- Your proactive nature makes it easy for you to anticipate problems and communicate any risks on an early stage.
- As a Regular Frontend developer you react with foresight, your estimations are correct and you are aware the impact your estimations and work have on the business.
If you’re looking for an exciting project in the field of tourism and if you’re seeking a job that comes with responsibilities but also with a great team to work with, then this is the perfect place for you.
- Proven experience as a Frontend Developer in developing websites and applications
- Very good knowledge in building robust, valid, modular and accessible friendly HTML
- Very good knowledge in CSS and SASS
- Very Good knowledge of the Bootstrap 3 framework and its methodologies
- Experienced working with jQuery (React JS is a plus)
- Experienced working with tools such as Gulp, ES2015/Babel and Webpack
- Good knowledge in GIT version control system and GitHub
- Experienced in manual browser and device testing
- Good knowledge of responsive web design, progressive enhancement and mobile first
- Experience in working with a HTML template language
- Good knowledge of template inheritance and the Django Template Language
- Familiar with methodologies such as BEM, Atomic Design, OCCSS or SMACSS
- Ability to work independently, team skills and cope with pressure and highly reliable
- Good English language knowledge (written and spoken on negotiation level)
- German language knowledge is a plus
What’s in it for you?
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with the team in Switzerland
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and selfdevelopment opportunities
- Competitive salary
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum’s employee, you’ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the IoT World Hackathon in the USA, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Join Ciklum and «Cross the Borders» together with us!
If you are interested — please send your CV to [надіслати резюме]