- Вид зайнятості:
- повна зайнятість
- Досвід роботи від 5 років
eZLO home automation project is looking for a Project Manager with more than 8 years of experience.
More about eZLO:
- Project home: http://www.ezlo.com
- FB: https://www.facebook.com/eZLOSmartHome/
- Mobile application: https://vimeo.com/162346027123
- Ensure that the project objectives are delivered ontime and within the scope.
- Providing technical feasibility reports for the project objectives when requested.
- Ensure resource availability and allocation.
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress.
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs using appropriate verification techniques.
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the execution of the project.
- Report and escalate to management as needed.
- Manage the relationship with all stakeholders.
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Support the Product Owner for the project deliverables.
- Promote empowerment of the team, ensure that each team member is fully engaged in the project and making a meaningful contribution, and encourage a sustainable pace.
Requirements & skills:
- Educational background, preferably in the fields of computer science or engineering.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Proven working experience in project management in the information technology sector.
- Solid understanding of software development life cycle models as well as expert knowledge of both Agile and traditional project management principles and practices.
- A proven track record of successfully implementing software or web development projects using Agile methodologies.
- Prior experience with SCRUM/Agile methodologies with enterpriselevel application development projects.
- PMP, PMIACP and/or CSM certification is a big plus.
- Proven ability to lead software development projects and ensure objectives, goals, and commitments are met.
- Solid understanding of and demonstrated experience in using appropriate tools like Jira/Greenhopper, Rally, VersionOne or equivalent.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of business needs with the ability to establish/maintain high level of customer trust and confidence.
- Creative approach to problemsolving with the ability to focus on details while maintaining the «big picture» view.
Please, send you CV in English if you are interested in this position.
We’re looking forward to your response!