Senior Android Developer
- Контактна особа:
- Oleksandra Tonkonoh
- Вид зайнятості:
- повна зайнятість
- Досвід роботи від 2 років
Infopulse Ukraine is inviting talented professionals to join our project as a SeniorAndroid Developer.
We are looking for an experienced and responsible engineer to be a part of our expertteam working on the analytical platform collecting global statistics of web sites' traffic and mobile application usage and analyzing this via different dimensions. The successful candidate will be able to work with modern cutting-edge technologies for a large international engineering corporation.
Our customer is a promising market player, a product company with their unique solution concept, which has successfully released the first version of the system.
Tools, technologies and project methodology:
- Android native Java development with all related technologies
- Expertise with the Google Material Design
- Expertise with BI, Crashlytics, AppsFlyer
- Scrum / Agile
Responsibilities for this position will include (but are not limited to)
- developing flawless solutions according to requirements;
- collaboration with a team of experienced developers;
- collaboration with the customer product owner, customer engineering team, QA and BA units, Team Leader and Project Manager.
Successful candidates are required to possess the following competences and skills:
- Advanced written and verbal communication in English is a must
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, equivalent educational or professional experience and/or qualifications
- 4+ years of intense Android development experience with all the scope of project technologies
- In-depth knowledge of software development lifecycles (experience in Agile methodologies will be a considerable advantage)
- Strong communication, technical and remote collaboration skills are a must
- Ability to effectively conduct technical discussions directly with the Project/Product management, and the customer
- Excellent team collaboration skills
- Strong relationship building and maintaining skills