System Domain Architect Oracle Fusion implementation for Supply Chain Management
- VimpelCom VIP
- Контактна особа:
- Христина Рубель
- Вид зайнятості:
- повна зайнятість
- Досвід роботи від 2 років, вища освіта
Each day our employees deals with interesting projects and looking for solutions of challenging tasks.
Each day we receive more and more happy feedbacks about share services we supply.
Each day we receive more and more applications to join our team.
We are the international communications and technology company VimpelCom Global Service Ukraine http://www.vimpelcom.com/ with more than 200 million customers across 14 markets. We open share services company in Lviv to operate in Eurasia market, which deals with 8 countries that are diverse and distinctive, in terms of our customers' needs and priorities.
Currently we are looking for the high potential and experienced System Domain Architect Oracle Fusion implementation for Supply Chain Management work stream
Working conditions & Benefits:
- Pleasant working atmosphere in a new fancy business center;
- Competitive salary & bonus system;
- Medical and Dental insurance — we take care about each employee;
- Joining the global team — work directly with the customer;
- Professional and career growth promotion, which depends on your will;
- Professional development opportunities, which is a part of global company politics and culture.
Role & responsibilities:
- Is responsible for the design of the application and mapping business requirements to process and system requirements.
- Consults during business process definition including coverage of functional and non-functional requirements.
- Participates in detailed design activities to implement a best practice solution which supports the business processes
- Provides feasible solution architectures
- Supports the technical implementation
- Supports the data migration for the respective areas
- Supports the test planning and execution for integration testing, user acceptance testing and regression testing
- Participates in and supports issue resolution during all testing activities.
- Supports the development of the training materials
Skills & Abilities:
- Profound Oracle Fusion Application knowledge in the Supply Chain Management work stream area (Supply Chain Planning, Demand Planning, Material Requirement Planning, Net Requirement Planning, Budget Planning and Controlling, Logistic Management, Order Management, Inbound Logistics, Manufacturing (Inventory/Costing) Management including Landed Cost, Commissioning/Decommissioning, Repairs and Claims Management, Store Replenishment Planning, Store Replenishment and Reserve Logistics)
- Good understanding of integration with Fusion work stream areas Human Capital Management, Finance and Procurement
- Preferably Telecom industry knowledge
- Good communication skills
- Experience in large international Enterprise Resource Planning implementation projects
- Experience in data migration tasks
- Experience in test management activities
- Experience in training activities
- Experience in international Projects
- Language Proficiency: English Must — Russian/Ukranian — Added Advantge
Join our team and you will open new possibilities for yourself!