Специалист по работе с клиентами
- ПроКредит Банк VIP
- Вид занятости:
- полная занятость
ProCredit Bank is a development-oriented commercial bank. We offer excellent customer service to small and medium enterprises and to private individuals who would like to save.
ProCredit Bank staff are professionals who adhere to the bank’s corporate values and high standards of customer service, who strive for personal and professional development and who comply with high ethical and moral standards of behaviour.
Every year, we invest about USD 1,500,000 in training for our personnel in Ukraine. We create a dynamic working atmosphere and offer professional development opportunities.
The only entry point to the Bank is the International Young Bankers Programme which is a unique opportunity for young specialists to learn essentials of responsible banking, to obtain and develop new knowledge and skills, and to demonstrate their potential.
During the training process, participants will:
- learn about the corporate culture and ethical standards that guide our everyday work
- study key aspects of globalization and environmental management
- encounter key concepts of banking processes and services
- gain basic knowledge of finance and economics
- study mathematics and accounting
- complete an internship at a bank branch
- take part in challenging individual and team projects focused on professional and personal development
- programme duration: 6 months
- location: theoretical part take place in Bulgaria, Sofia/Belgrad, Serbia. Practical part — in the outlets in Ukraine.
- the bank pays a stipend, housing, transportation costs, three meals and visa*
- 100% commitment is expected from participants during the programme duration
* valid foreign passport is a necessary condition for the participation in the programme.
Attention: participants who successfully complete the programme will come back to Ukraine and become a part of a stable and reliable international bank.
You fit with the profile of our employee if:
- you have high education from any university (we believe in diversity of educational background, students from humanities, languages, science are welcome)
- you are able to express your own ideas, understand different points of view and share the knowledge
- you have great interpersonal skills, dedication and commitment
- you have a high level of responsibility
- you can think logically and genuine interest in learning
- your level of English — Upper Intermediate, Advanced
- CV and motivation letter
- Telephone conversation
- Basic maths and logic test
- Group discussion
- Individual interview
- Two-week focus session
For more information, visit ProCredit Bank website:procreditbank.com.ua
Attention: the programme starts in Bulgaria at the end of April 2017. All recruitment steps will take place in Kyiv.
ProCredit Bank only considers CVs and motivation letters submitted in English through our online registration form.
Apply for ProCredit International Young Bankers Programme!
We wish you success and we’re looking forward to welcome you as a part of ProCredit team.