Middle Front-end Developer (Demandware project)
- OSF Global Services
- Вид занятости:
- полная занятость, удаленная работа
- Опыт работы от 2 лет
We’re looking for tech-savvy Front-end developer for our Salesforce Commerce Cloud (Demandware) projects who will join Digital Commerce team in one of our offices (Chernivtsi, Ivano-Frankivsk, Lviv) or work remotely from any location in Ukraine. The position is a full time permanent role looking to hire immediately.
Who we are?
For over a decade OSF Global Services has established itself as a trusted retail consultant and commerce technology integrator, enabling companies to succeed over the greatest challenges in the world’s rapidly changing retail environment.
- Dreamforce 2016 http://bit.ly/2ha24Gy
- Trophées E-Commerce 2016 http:// http://bit.ly/2gtn2wc
What we do?
Design, customize and expand great solutions for online stores, integrate them with mobile and in-store commerce, CRM, private clouds, customer service and other business-critical applications.Being a Salesforce Commerce Cloud Premier Solution Partner, we have over 100 projects successfully completed and over 15 certified specialists at your disposal.
Salesforce Commerce Cloud (formerly Demandware) is a leading provider of Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) eCommerce solutions that enable companies to easily design, implement and manage their own customized eCommerce sites, including websites, mobile applications and other digital storefronts. Customers use our highly scalable and integrated Commerce platform to more easily launch and manage multiple ecommerce sites, initiate marketing campaigns more quickly, and improve ecommerce traffic. Demandware drives the success of high-growth brands Leading brands such as Playmobil, Columbia Sportswear, Crocs, L’Oreal, Callaway, Anne Klein, Panasonic and Barney’s — to name a few. Today, we power digital commerce for more than 200 retailers across more than 1000 sites around the world.
- Working knowledge of responsive design;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English (your CV should be written in English only!)
As a plus:
- Prior experience developing API’s or REST services is a plus.
- Demandware Commerce Platform experience.
You will be responsible for building the next generation of features for Salesforce Commerce Cloud (formerly Demandware) platform by creating a layer of services that will work as an integration of our product offerings.
- Develop, document, test, and debug new and existing software systems and/or applications.
- Troubleshoot front-end site functionality problems.
- Research & introduce best practices for responsive design for implementation on website.
- Working within an Agile project team, with the guidance of a mentor, you will contribute to the team’s deliverables.
- This is an opportunity to work with smart colleagues in the design and development of our core eCommerce platform.