Senior Business Analyst
- DataArt VIP
- Вид занятости:
- полная занятость
- Опыт работы от 1 года, высшее образование
The DataArt team is modernizing the IT structure of one of the world’s market leaders in financial analytics. This New York-based corporation is ranked as one of the top three largest agencies that specialize in quality management assessment, debt obligations, and financial solvency. For over 100 years, its most popular product has been its credit ratings. Their publications affect the global economy.
The company’s annual revenue is estimated at billions of USDs. Thanks to the system’s improvement, our client will obtain the ability to automatize the work process of the company’s employees and gain new competitive advantages. We developed concepts as well as business software solutions for the corporation using a modern technological stack.
Our team is creating a new multi-level service that gives the company’s analysts diverse information processing instruments. To guarantee the efficient performance of tasks, we need specialists who are willing to work in our office with open documentation from the world’s largest financial institutions from several dozen countries.
- At least 3 years of experience working as a business analyst
- Organizing an effective interaction between the project team and the customer
- Determining business requirements of the client and developing possible solutions
- Analyzing and documenting requirements
- Verifying the implemented products according to the requirements
- Managing the requirements
- Participation in planning, resolving disputes, risk evaluation
- End-user product training
- Experience working with financial industry-related projects; knowledge of basic terms and key standards
- Good spoken English (the clients are English-speaking only)
- Experience in writing specifications and developing drafts of user interfaces
- Requirement management during project’s life cycle, knowing of project life cycle models
- Business processes modeling, knowledge of notations and methodologies
- Understanding the techniques for identification of requirement and the ability to put them in practice
- Knowledge of business analysis and requirements management theory
- Ability to express yourself and present your ideas both in Russian and in English
- Social skills, verbal and written literacy
- Ability to skillfully convert vague and unstructured information into distinct requirements
- Willingness to travel
- Competitive salary.
- Project bonuses.
- Foreign business trips.
- Paid overtime, vacation and sick leaves.
- Voluntary medical insurance.
- Corporate doctor services.
- Foreign Language learning.
- Internal Training Program.
- Corporate events and meetings.
- No dress-code.
- Chill-out zone.
- Gym access.
- Office in a comfortable business-center.
- Fruit breakfasts and dinners.
- Unlimited tea and coffee.