Senior Solution Architect-Enterprise/Back-End for Ciklum (Kyiv)
- Ciklum VIP
- Вид занятости:
- полная занятость
In this role as a Solution Architect, you will have great opportunity to work with clients across Europe, US and Israel at the executive level (CIO/ CTO/ COO), participate in business development and solution delivery and be a part of a successful and growing team and utilise your experience in building and growing solution practices in one of technology domains such as Enterprise Applications, Web Services, Mobile Applications or eCommerce Solutions.
- Client engagement up to C level and senior stakeholder management — the ability to communicate the company strategy, solutions, services and technology stacks to key clients and stakeholders, build rapport and trust with the client;
- Play key role in preparing proposals and bids for medium to large opportunities;
- Work together with Project Manager on estimation, planning and scoping of the projects;
- Advising and consulting potential clients on Ciklum solutions and services capabilities based on their needs and expectations;
Solution Architecture design and Technology advisory:
- Architect, design and develop custom solutions of project and program or operational scope (end-to-end: hardware, software, integration, security etc. for the entire solution delivery life cycle)
- Oversee platform selection as well as HW, SW, security and network components
- Create project teams together with Project Manager, Business Analyst, Developers and QA teams to scope, plan, design, deliver, test and deploy end-to-end solutions
- Act as most Senior technical expert on the project, provides inputs to Developers and QA teams
- Design complete Solution Architecture based on business, operational and technical analysis
- Write Technical and Application Specs based on collected catalogue of product requirements
Solutions Practice work:
- Contribute in the development of new Ciklum Services Portfolio, Ciklum Services Catalogue and modifications to methodologies, tools, build Solutions knowledge library with Reference Architecture
- Act as the mentor to domain related family of solution team leads and developers, build Skills Matrix for skills development and assessment, execute development and delivery of training
- Build solution governance process (solution architecture acceptance) and execute it.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Minimum 5+ years' experience as the Solution Architect or Senior Solution Delivery Manager role
- Overall 12+ years' experience of the technical solution delivery and software development
- Experience in Pre-sales, Proposal/Bid preparation and Solution Delivery related consulting
- Experience in leading and supporting medium to large size solution delivery project involving both in-house and third party analysis of client’s business, product and technology requirements, Solution Architecture design, guide Software Development, Testing, Deployment and Project Management
- Experience of working in cutting-edge technology environments, architecting scalable applications with a proven track record of delivered projects and designed solution architecture (proof and examples will be requested)
- Knowledge of Solution Delivery practices including Software Delivery Life Cycle [SDLC] process, Rational Unified Process [RUP] and Scaled Agile Framework [SAFe]
- Knowledge of Architecture Design practices including EA, TOGAF, SOLID
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Excellent communication skills
- Extensive design and hands-on software development experience within Enterprise & Back-End Solutions.
- Understand client requirements and build solutions for Enterprise Architecture, custom large scale solution architecture, Back-end architecture, Database management, Data Centres organisation
- Understand different architectural styles, solution architecture methods, integration approach and development patterns
- Understand integration, performance, security, database management, content, monitoring, legacy issues and manage them in systematic structured way
- 7+ years' experience in Enterprise and large scale custom solution architecture and software development with .NET, C#, Entity Framework, J2EE, Spring, Hibernate, Python tech stacks
- 5+ years' experience in Database Management with MS SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL, other database technologies and with enterprise service bus aka Tibco
- 3+ years' experience with Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, Google App Engine, Rackspace, Digital Ocean, KVM and other public, hybrid and private Cloud solutions
- Strong presentation skills with the ability to articulate technical solution options to Client’s top management (experience in participating in pre-sales required)
- Strong business, IT strategy and project planning skills, ability to influence senior client decision makers and develop long lasting relationship as a trusted technical advisor and solution expert
- Excellent client facing, consulting, solution delivery selling skills
- Ability and willingness to travel to international locations (Western Europe, US, Israel) ~35% of time, as required for pre-sales and project delivery activities.
What’s in it for you?
- Career growth opportunities
- Realisation of your innovative ideas in building new Ciklum Solutions and Services
- Client business trips and exchange with colleagues in Ciklum offices in USA and Western Europe
- Competitive package depending on your experience, skills and contribution
- Friendly collaborative teams and enjoyable working environment
- Professional skills development and training programmes
- Various corporate and social events
Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center and Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the IoT World Hackathon in USA, are among the cool things our teams have developed and we bet you’ve heard about them.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of other known companies. We are looking forward to see you as a part of our team!
Join Ciklum and «Cross the Borders» together with us!
If you are interested — please send your CV to [отправить резюме]