Middle/Senior PHP developer
- Beetroot VIP
- Вид занятости:
- полная занятость
- Опыт работы от 2 лет
The Beetroot family is growing. Maybe you’re our next member?
We are looking for a skilled PHP developer to join Beetroot team on full time bases. Our client is a disruptive seller of new and used textbooks for university students currently running a webshop and seven physical bookshops at the major universities in Sweden. The company aims to become the biggest seller of textbooks in Sweden within two/three years and reach at least €10m in sales (currently €3m) by 2018. They are driven by the will to support the shift to a more sustainable world and are continuously looking for more opportunities to disrupt and boost other second hand markets. Their main IT challenges are to improve the logistics, the functionality of the website, as well as the functionality and cleverness of our backend system. In our collaboration model, you will work and communicate directly with the development team on the client side.
Relevant experience and abilities
- Fluent in PHP, MySQL
- Experience in server config (linux+apache)
- A genuine interest in developing a great product
- Experience in the PHP framework Yii or similar
- Ideas on how to improve the product
- Good level of English
- E-commerce experience will be a bonus
- You love borsch!
Who are you?
Let’s get one thing out of the way: we value awesome people. Meaning, you always try to be the most caring, professional and progressive version of yourself. Your skills and experience are important factors, but your personality, approach and improvement drive are what will make the difference. We hope you’re a «team person», that you take responsibility for your work, pragmatically solve problems, and that you’re a highly motivated individual overall. You’re self-going, well organized, efficient and with a very good sense of priorities.
What we offer
- Work in a friendly, truly open minded team with family alike environment
- Cozy, comfortable and well equipped office
- Minimal hierarchy and direct communication with interesting international clients
- Personal development and professional growth
- Competitive salary, paid vacation and social benefits
- Team building activities (Beetroot breakfasts, movie nights, trips, parties and more)
- Free English lessons
- Discounts on Beetroot Academy courses for our employees and their family members
Beetroot is an IT-resource firm with its roots in Sweden and offices in Odessa, Poltava, Kiev and Stockholm. We are focused on matching developers and designers from Ukraine with European and American emerging IT companies and successful start-ups. We have an informal atmosphere based on equality, personal responsibility and trust. Our team is engaged, dynamic and constantly growing. Beetroot currently engages 100+ specialists.
If you think you could be the right person, please send your CV in English and a short intro about yourself to us. Interviews and candidate evaluations will be hold in the nearest future.