IT TeleSales Specialist
- Днепр (Днепропетровск)
- Вид занятости:
- полная занятость, удаленная работа, готовы взять студента
- высшее образование
- Are looking for new positive changes in a New Year 2017;
- Are willing to take a new challenge and reach good results;
- Prefer to work in the evenings and rest in the mornings and daytime;
- Like to communicate with people and have a talent to persuade;
- Write and speak English fluently and wish to have a continuous speaking practice with native English speakers?
WE HAVE A GOOD JOB OPPORTUNITY FOR YOU!
WebXLoo — a US based company with developers offices in Dnepropetrovsk, Zaporozhye and Lviv, is currently creating a dynamic team of TeleSales Specialists to sell and support its highly demanded products on Western markets. You will be responsible for communicating with customers and finding new ones by using specific outbound calling activities. The successful candidate must have a Fluent English (both spoken and written), good communication and persuasion skills.
- Call prospective customers by operating telephone equipment, automatic dialing systems and other telecommunications technologies;
- Provide service and product information and price quotations;
- Complete orders, accurately record customer and purchase information;
- Follow up with customers to assure satisfaction, respond to queries, solicit further sales, and solve or refer problems;
- Increase customer base;
- Maintain working knowledge of all products, services, and promotions;
- Resolve customer concerns and questions by phone;
- Capture all details of customer, call log and sales transaction accurately onto the system;
- Handling customers as well as identifying and resolving their concerns;
- Update and maintain all customer records and ensure continuous improvement of the CRM Database;
- Inform customers of promotions and new or upgraded products using prepared scripts;
- Conduct customer surveys to ascertain level of customer service;
- Cold call, direct email, and perform other lead generation activities.
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS NEEDED
- Must be fluent in comprehension, reading and writing English. Other languages will be a plus;
- Professional phone etiquette, good phone and communication skills, clear speaking and confident voice;
- Good conflict resolution and stress management skills;
- Able to work efficiently under minimum supervision, result oriented mindset;
- Strong computer user skills.
WILL BE A HUGE PLUS
- Previous experience in Telemarketing, Telecommunication or B2B Sales;
- Night shift working hours to support North American operational time zones;
- Skills using appropriate computer programs (e.g. CRM software) and telephone systems.
- Full-time job (working hours mostly from 16:00 to 01:00 remotely);
- Highly competitive salary, regular salary review;
- Working (remotely) in a competitive but a supportive team, introductory and current trainings, team bulding activities;
- Perspective to become a Sales Lead;
- Сontinuous practice communicating with native English speakers;
- Advantages of working at home;
- A culture that values opportunity of growth.
Technical requirements: High Speed Internet (a minimum 5−10 Mbps upload and download speeds), a headset (headphones and microphone) and a camera to support video calls capability.
Interested? Questions? Contact us: [отправить резюме] Skype: ansydorenko