Data Processing Officer
- Врачи без границ (Бельгия)
- Днепр (Днепропетровск)
- Вид занятости:
- полная занятость
- Опыт работы от 2 лет, высшее образование
Medecins Sans Frontieres (MSF) is an international, independent, medical humanitarian organization that delivers emergency aid to people affected by armed conflict, epidemics, healthcare exclusion and natural disasters. We offer assistance to people based on need and irrespective of race, religion, gender or political affiliation. MSF Ukraine is looking for: Data Processing Officerin Dnipro.
- Performing data entry of all ordering information into internal MSF program and creating appropriate documents for ordering and receptions, ensuring that all data entered has been authorized and that appropriate documentation has been received and ensuring that all data entry processes occur in a timely and efficient manner
- Ensuring all data collected and entered to databases is consistently accurate and complete and the correct authorization of orders and receptions in internal logistic program are verified, taking care that no unauthorized people have access to the database and performing routine checks to ensure consistency. Reporting immediately to the supervisor, any database anomalies
- Performing the workflows, outgoing and ingoing, of all the related logistics documents and files documents according to MSFstandards (Log Admin Kit)
- Assisting the supervisor in identifying any items at risk of rupturing or expiring- referring to internal logistic database. Discusses progress with the supervisor on a daily basis, reporting to the rest of the supply team at the weekly team meeting.
- Assisting supervisor for daily purchasing, stock refreshments, reception of goods and preparation of outgoing items from stock and make sure all the documents prepared and encoded properly.
- Receiving and registering data sheets from the MSFhealthcare and logistical departments' reporting on consumption. Reporting the supervisor on any issues regarding drug consumption data and other questions (names of drugs used, unclear writing, missing information
- When applicable, receiving the new month donation sheets and communicating them to the supervisor
- identification (in close relation with the supervisor and suppliers) of potential stock risks, stock level and average expiring terms and availability;
- comparison with Supplier logical stock inventory with real stock levels on a monthly basis;
- creation of worksheets to assists in international orders;
- weekly and monthly format sheets for consumption and stock reports of all locations.
EducationEssential higher education; commerce related studies desirable.
Minimum 1 work experience in data entry/analysis.
- Upper-intermediate level of English (written and verbal);
- Russian and Ukrainian (Fluent).
- Results and Quality Orientation;
- Teamwork and Cooperation;
- Behavioural Flexibility;
- Commitment to MSF Principles;
- Stress Management.
Closing date: February 27th, 2017
Please note, only CVs in English will be considered!
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. For more information about MSF please visit the following website www.msf.org