Development Support Team Lead for Zerto
- Ciklum VIP
- Вид занятости:
- полная занятость
- Опыт работы от 2 лет
On behalf of Zerto (http://www.zerto.com/), Ciklum is looking for a Development Support Team Lead for our team in Kyiv on full-time basis.
We are looking for a Backend Team Leader to manage our Dev-Escalations team. Development Support Team Lead is accountable for the day-to-day performance, quality, and efficiency of the Dev Escalations team. This is a highly visible role responsible for all of Zerto developer level escalations. This position requires exceptional managerial skills along with strong technical knowledge in programming and wide range of IT domains (Cloud, Networking, Virtualization, Storage, etc.).
In addition to daily work, the escalation manager will also participate in the definitions of product best practices, take part in forum discussions with customers and serve as the voice of the customer in internal product sessions.
Zerto is committed to keeping enterprise and cloud IT running 24/7 by providing scalable business continuity software solutions. Through the Zerto’s Cloud Continuity Platform, organizations seamlessly move and protect virtualized workloads between public, private and hybrid clouds. The company’s flagship product is the standard for protection of applications in cloud and virtualized datacenters.
- Manage the Escalations Team and Provide top level dev-support
- Build a motivated, professional and effective team
- Coach and help develop team members
- Communicate team’s escalations status, task accomplishment, and required action items
- Ensure customer escalations from support lead toward closure
- Ability to manage day-to-day operation while pushing for improvement in work procedures and methods.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Proven ability to handle high profile customers and high pressure situations
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- At least 2 years as a Team Leader
- At least 3 years as a Software Developer
- In depth knowledge in Networking
- In depth knowledge in Security
- In depth knowledge in Storage
- In depth knowledge in Virtualization (VMware vCenter, Microsoft Hyper-V)
- In depth knowledge in Public Clouds (AWS, Azure, …)
- Excellent leadership and managerial skills
- Exceptional Analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Self-learning skills
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail
What’s in it for you?
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
- Frequent business trips to Israel
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities
- Competitive salary
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere, which creates good working conditions
Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum’s employee, you’ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams.
Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the IoT World Hackathon in the USA, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!