- SoftServe VIP
- Контактное лицо:
- 0 800 60 3000
- Вид занятости:
- полная занятость
- Опыт работы от 2 лет, высшее образование
Establish solution requirements lifecycle processes with structured analysis approach. Provide business context to solution requirements to meet the client goals.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Work directly with clients helping team to implement, support and integrate Cornerstone technology solution into SoftServe business environment
- Closely follow the strategic direction set by senior management and team leads when establishing short terms goals.
- Assist in delivery of high-quality solutions across multiple internal departments and locations
- Capture the vision of the business area and client’s specifics. Understand the client’s business objectives and translate them to the implementation team.
- Establish and follow requirements lifecycle processes.
- Analyze business and solution requirements, specify and document them to an appropriate level of detail suitable for use by the project team. Support requirements documentation using alternative views (e.g., diagrams, prototypes, scenarios).
- Able to act as Product Owner translating business context to implementation team in order to maximize product value.
- Determine stakeholders influence and their attitude towards the project, solution approach, and team members. Plan and build communication strategy taking into consideration project and stakeholders' specifics.
- Conduct elicitation sessions using appropriate technique for a given situation. Document and confirm elicitation results.
- Manage solution scope. Establish change management process where applicable.
- Facilitate and/or lead the requirements prioritization process.
- Manage requirements traceability and track requirements status.
- Monitor requirements implementation and conduct solution acceptance.
- Mentor and train junior staff.
- Master degree or higher.
- Degree in Computer Science or similar (desirable).
- Business education (desirable).
- Understanding of IT industry standards and trends.
- Understanding of software development operating specifics
- Understanding of software development lifecycle.
- Excellent knowledge of requirements lifecycle processes.
- Knowledge of key business analysis tasks, elements and techniques.
- Knowledge of requirements management tools.
- Understanding of project management concepts.
- Understanding of business process modeling.
- Knowledge of prototyping and modeling tools.
- Social network knowledge
Skills & Abilities
- Analytical skills to critically evaluate the information gathered from multiple sources, resolve conflicts.
- Strong problem solving and research skills, systems thinking, quick learning.
- Excellent communication, negotiation, presentation and meeting facilitation skills.
- Strong self-management skills, ability to handle multi-tasking activities.
- Strong English verbal and written communication skills.
- Result-orientation and attention to details.
- Interpersonal skills, to help negotiate priorities and to resolve conflicts among project stakeholders.
- High flexibility. Ability to modify approach as per changing conditions, circumstances and feedback.
- One of the following: IIBA ECBA, OMG UML, OMG BPMN (desirable).
- IT experience 3 years.
- Experience in business analysis 2 years.
- Proven communicator and presenter.
- Experience designing LMS (Learning Management System) is a plus
- Responsible work and tight schedule.
- Simultaneous handling and fast processing of multiple tasks.
Softserve has decided to integrate Cornerstone LMS into own business environment. The goal of the project is to give employees possibility to improve personal skills and knowledge more effectively by using Cornerstone LMS solution. The Solution Analyst is responsible for supporting business change of Cornerstone LMS solution integration by providing business context to solution requirements, using business analysis structured approach and best practices to meet the company goals
Cornerstone LMS -from one centralized learning management system, deliver instructor-led training (ILT), virtual learning, exams, certifications, and compliance content for developing employees