Telus International Europe

Отрасль:
IT
Размер компании:
250–1000 сотрудников
Сайт:

TELUS International Europe is a multilingual contact center, BPO(business process outsourcing) and ITO (information technology outsourcing)provider, delivering high quality services since 2004. The company has morethan 5,500 team members across nine delivery centers: Sofia and Plovdiv(Bulgaria); Bucharest and Craiova (Romania); Cork and Dublin (Ireland), as wellas offices in Manchester and Cannock (England). TELUS International Europeoffers contact center solutions, ITO and innovative customer service supportfor global customers in over 35 languages.

TELUS International Europe is a proud member of the TELUSInternational family. TELUS International is a leading global business processand IT services company with almost 28,000 employees around the world,including in Canada, the United States, Europe, Central America, thePhilippines and the United Kingdom. With over 200 million customer interactionssupported annually via voice, email, chat and social media, across fast-growingtech, financial services and fintech, gaming, travel and hospitality, andhealthcare industries, TELUS International enables customer experienceinnovation through spirited teamwork, agile thinking, and a caring culture thatputs customers first. The company serves clients in over 35 languages. TELUSholds a 65% interest in TELUS International with Baring Private Equity Asiaholding the remaining 35%.

Formore information, please visit http://telusinternational-europe.com/.

Сейчас размещенных вакансий нет.

Новые вакансии этой компании по эл. почте