AeroSvit Airlines is the leading Ukrainian airline company founded in 1994.
AeroSvit Airlines as the top ranked air carrier in Ukraine
- interested in the development of both non-stop and transfer passenger flows via Ukraine, considers its mission in
- providing its clients with the product matching the highest quality standards in terms of guaranteed flight safety and efficiency of commercial operations,
- by means of combining highly qualified and socially-protected personnel, reliable aircraft fleet, effective technologies and methods of management, as well as application of competitive fares.
AeroSvit Airlines and its partners provide services on 11 domestic destinations within Ukraine. The company serves under scheduled and charter programs 59 international destinations in 31 countries.
AeroSvit Airlines has signed interline traffic agreements with over 100 airlines world-wide. The Airline has special prorate agreements signed with a number of leading global carriers including American Airlines, Emirates and Thai Airways. AeroSvit Airlines has 12 code-share partners.
- to position AeroSvit Airlines as the airline of choice for the global alliances and leading airlines seeking a strategic partner within Ukrainian, Eastern European and CIS markets
- to develop its international route network with Kyiv-Boryspil as its main hub, benefiting from own and interline transfer traffic flows
- to provide effective domestic and international feeding for own route network, as well as for that of code-share partners and other carriers operating to/from Kyiv-Boryspil
- to develop its non-stop intercontinental long-haul services and suitable connections
- to safeguard its leading position on routes between Ukraine and destinations in Europe, CIS, Middle East, South-Eastern Asia and North America.
AeroSvit Airlines is maintaining membership in such international organizations as:
- International Air Transport Association (IATA), including IATA Clearing House, MITA and several BSPs
- US Airlines Reporting Corporation (ARC)
- Flight Safety Foundation (FSF)
- European Business Association (EBA) & American Chamber of Commerce in Ukraine (AmCham).
Сейчас открытых вакансий нет.