Customer Service Specialist
Deutsche Bank is a leading global investment bank with a strong and profitable private clients franchise. A leader in Germany and Europe, the bank is continuously growing in North America, Asia and key emerging markets. With more than 100,000 employees in over 70 countries, Deutsche Bank offers unparalleled financial services throughout the world. The bank competes to be the leading global provider of financial solutions for demanding clients creating exceptional value for its shareholders and people.
Deutsche Bank is one of the dynamic developing and most committed foreign banks operating in Ukraine. The Bank operates its principal lines of business locally: Cash Management and Corporate Banking and Trade Finance and FX business.
The position will be part of Deutsche Bank Ukraine Global Transaction banking team, Implementation and Service. This position is in the Implementation&Service team. Being close to the clients, this business unit offers an attractive opportunity for professional growth in product knowledge and client orientation. It is client facing and offers the opportunity to network globally.The position requires to set up non-standard Cash Management products in Deutsche Bank systems. Focus is on client training so the candidate will have to have an interest in Banks systems, into testing but also be willing to face and convince clients. In addition to this, the position requires to coordinate non-standard legal setups, so a close cooperation with legalauthorities on bank s and clients sideis required. Third important part is the documentation of workflows and Service result, so the profile requires a disciplined and accurate approach to reporting systems.
Corporate title: Not applicable
- Provide quick, efficient and comprehensive responses to customers' requests and complaints; prepare and provide confirmations, statements, payment documents, etc.; provide timely and comprehensive information to customers; efficiently solve tasks and issues under stress.
- Create and maintain clients' legal files; paperwork: verify, update, track discrepancies, scan, archive documents, etc.
- Follow the changes in and adhere to banking legislation, ensure compliance with local legal requirements and corporate guidelines and procedures.
- Arrange daily client paperwork and customer correspondence.
- Support and maintain the Client-Bank system.
- Be ready to perform interchangeable responsibilities within the department.
- Cooperate and interact with other departments of the bank.
- Solve administrative and organizational issues.
- Responsibility, sociability, strong communicative skills, punctuality, customer focus, openness, team worker, self-confidence; willingness to obtain new knowledge and grow professionally; initial experience in the banking/financial sphere is desirable.
- Knowledge of English, computer skills and possible operating/banking systems.
Please, send us your CV firstname.lastname@example.org
Сейчас открытых вакансий нет.