Патон Турбайн Текнолоджиз
Paton Turbine Technologies
Paton Turbine Technologies (Pratt and Whitney-Paton until April 2014) was founded in 1993 as the joint venture of two World leaders: the E.O. Paton Electric Welding Institute of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine and Pratt & Whitney United Technologies Corporation, USA, aircraft engines designer and manufacturer.
Over the years our company has proven to be a reliable partner, which successfully operates using as well as implementing the best practices of world class business focused on customer delight. This allows us to provide products and services that meet the highest customer requirements of aircraft and industrial gas turbine engines market and offer cost effective solutions in the following business sectors:
- Electron-beam metal and ceramic coating deposition on gas turbine parts of various applications;
- Designing, manufacturing and service maintenance of electron-beam equipment for coating deposition;
- Manufacturing of consumables (ceramic and metal ingots) for electron-beam coating deposition;
- Overall refurbishment of gas turbine engine components with the use of standard (welding, brazing, microplasma) and advanced (EBPVD) repair technologies;
- Engineering of processes, materials and equipment.
Paton Turbine Technologies is Certified for ISO 9001, ISO 14001, AS 9100, FAA and NADCAP Accredited and Certified.
Among our customers are well-known companies: Pratt & Whitney (USA), Siemens (Sweden), Honeywell (USA), Rolls Royce (UK), Turbine Overhaul Services (Singapore), Kawasaki Heavy Industries (Japan), Permskiye Motory (Russia), Mayer Tools (USA), Glen Group (USA) as well as several Ukrainian companies that work in the area of gas turbine engineering, aircraft repair and gas transportation.